Page 2420 of 3533 FirstFirst ... 142019202320237024102418241924202421242224302470252029203420 ... LastLast
Results 24,191 to 24,200 of 35321

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Normally I wouldn't care about bird feeders, but the guy diagonally behind me (I live in a high density townhome community) retired at the beginning of Covid and turned to feeding birds and squirrels as his new hobby. Prior to this, I had no problems with squirrels, now the little buggers are everywhere. They're constantly digging up my vegetable garden, in my mulch, and even digging up potted plants on my deck. Twice they've chewed up wires in my 4Runner's engine compartment (parked in community parking nearly 100yds from this doofus). The first time they gnawed through two spark plug wires, the MAF wiring, and the coax to my ham radio. The 2nd time they hit the MAF plug again. It now lives in my garage, forcing my wife's van into the driveway.

I've been here for 20 years and none of this was a problem until he started feeding the critters.

Chris
    Not to mention that a squirrel is public transportation for fleas. When you see that little bugger sitting on that limb scratching, he's seeding you lawn with fleas. They had my backyard unusable until I discovered beneficial nematodes.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Normally I wouldn't care about bird feeders, but the guy diagonally behind me (I live in a high density townhome community) retired at the beginning of Covid and turned to feeding birds and squirrels as his new hobby. Prior to this, I had no problems with squirrels, now the little buggers are everywhere. They're constantly digging up my vegetable garden, in my mulch, and even digging up potted plants on my deck. Twice they've chewed up wires in my 4Runner's engine compartment (parked in community parking nearly 100yds from this doofus). The first time they gnawed through two spark plug wires, the MAF wiring, and the coax to my ham radio. The 2nd time they hit the MAF plug again. It now lives in my garage, forcing my wife's van into the driveway.

I've been here for 20 years and none of this was a problem until he started feeding the critters.

Chris
    Do we need a Secret Squirrel Suppressor & Subsonics Sub Forum?
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    Maybe BBI will let is use his avatar!

pat

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Name:  E3ss9q6XoAYj0HU.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  61.1 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post

I defend the bird feeders from rodents almost daily with a suppressed PCP air rifle. Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    I defend the bird feeders from rodents almost daily with a suppressed PCP air rifle. Can I join?
    You can be Sergeant-At-Arms
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    Wait. They make suppressors for these? I have a Benjamin Marauder air pistol and I'm...a little excited now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Name:  E3ss9q6XoAYj0HU.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  61.1 KB
    isn't that how the last 100 years war started?
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Wait. They make suppressors for these? I have a Benjamin Marauder air pistol and I'm...a little excited now.
    No. A detachable suppressor could be attached to a firearm, so you need a stamp for it. Only integral suppressors on air guns are non-NFA.

The Marauder marketing material keeps mentioning a "shrouded" barrel to make it super-quiet, so it's possible that's code for integrally suppressed.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Here are some that can be added.

User Tag List