Page 2307 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 130718072207225722972305230623072308230923172357240728073307 ... LastLast
Results 23,061 to 23,070 of 35157

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Dude, that’s like taking a shower with a raincoat on.
    Or, I learned my lesson from EWO and didn't want to "ruin" upcoming family portraits.

To bring this back to meme territory, this was the reaction I got from fellow class members:

"The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Or, I learned my lesson from EWO and didn't want to "ruin" upcoming family portraits.
    When I took that first ECQC, I was under contract to perform in a guest artist quartet for a regional university summer series the next weekend. That was most def some risky business, but the two dates were what they were, and I didn’t want to miss out on what was already on the way to becoming an increasingly rare opportunity to take this flagship open-enrollment training class, from a world-class instructor in my own back yard, so I just tried to be careful. But make no mistake: if the choice is smearing vagisil all over my head, or showing up to a ticketed evening concert with 3 other artists from around the PacNW, in velvet tails, with a forehead that looked like a bowl full of assholes, Imma gonna run the vagisil like a freak. Just saying.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Man I forgot about that! Yeah that did work pretty well.

You know, about a third of the Shivworks classes I've done, I showed up on a motorcycle.

Putting the helmet on afterwards isn't always great.

Taking the helmet off after riding home, isn't always greater.
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Syrup Actual View Post

Taking the helmet off after riding home, isn't always greater.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Name:  DE decision.jpeg
Views: 924
Size:  80.6 KB
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Name:  DE liquor store.jpeg
Views: 900
Size:  77.8 KB
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Continuing the alcohol theme,

Name:  DE covid coffee.jpg
Views: 959
Size:  60.9 KB
    Dean,

Quote Originally Posted by baddean View Post
    Name:  DE decision.jpeg
Views: 924
Size:  80.6 KB
    Or an opinion piece.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Name:  8E715D74-06D8-4228-B6C9-B97D5EEC45F9.jpeg
Views: 1093
Size:  75.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post

]

I made the decision to bite my GSD’s ear one time when he was mouthing my arm. That went over swimmingly

User Tag List