Page 431 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 3313814214294304314324334414815319311431 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 35419

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I think there's a difference in publicly calling a country a shithole and saying it in private among grown men who agree but then repeat it in feigned outrage to score political points.
    For you and me? Sure. I've "shitholed" plenty of places. But if you're POTUS, nothing you say is private. Maybe classified, so private for awhile, but never really private.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    For you and me? Sure. I've "shitholed" plenty of places. But if you're POTUS, nothing you say is private. Maybe classified, so private for awhile, but never really private.
    I agree that a man in his position needs to understand that fact, but I think a hell of a lot less of the people acting offended for the camera than I do of him for saying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Completely agree with this. If a meeting or conversation is intended to be both private and frank, then such disclosures are a breach of trust. Let's face it, many of us say unsavory things in the privacy of our homes with trusted family members and / or friends we would be mortified to read on the webz.
    Not exactly the same thing. What I say to my wife in the privacy of my home is not the same thing that I would say to a group of work friends in the privacy of my home during a house party.

What the president says to his son-in-law behind closed doors is completely different than what he in his official capacity as President of the United States should say during a work meeting with various political parties involved.

If you had a work meeting and discussed someone who was not in the room, would you expect privacy from the group, or would you try to remember where you were, who you were and who you were with and mind your P’s and Q’s?

Last edited by Josh Runkle; 01-23-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Make-Schumer-cry-again.jpeg
Views: 1014
Size:  75.5 KB

I agree that a man in his position needs to understand that fact, but I think a hell of a lot less of the people acting offended for the camera than I do of him for saying it.
    Ah, yes...I've always been amused/disgusted by the long-time Senators and Congressmen on both sides who claim to be "Shocked! shocked! that my opponents would make this into a partisan political issue."

Heck, anyone who watches Washington for more than 5 minutes knows that anything and everything is a partisan political issue, or will become one.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post

And the left goes nuts when (if) Trump uses the word "sh*thole."
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    She's not the President.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device via Tapatalk
    My shit hole burns after I eat a lot of peppers.

Your house is a shit hole.

See a difference?

Perhaps it's that I'm a traditionalist, or perhaps my military/LE background, but I'd like a hint of decorum and gravitas in a leader. Been awhile since we saw that out of the Oval Office.
    You and me both, brother. I hope someone remembers to turn the light off after we're gone.
    I think there's a difference in publicly calling a country a shithole and saying it in private among grown men who agree but then repeat it in feigned outrage to score political points.
    Completely agree with this. If a meeting or conversation is intended to be both private and frank, then such disclosures are a breach of trust. Let's face it, many of us say unsavory things in the privacy of our homes with trusted family members and / or friends we would be mortified to read on the webz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Not exactly the same thing. What I say to my wife in the privacy of my home is not the same thing that I would say to a group of work friends in the privacy of my home during a house party.

What the president says to his son-in-law behind closed doors is completely different than what he in his official capacity as President of the United States should say during a work meeting with various political parties involved.

If you had a work meeting and discussed someone who was not in the room, would you expect privacy from the group, or would you try to remember where you were, who you were and who you were with and mind your P’s and Q’s?

You guys are fucking up the meme thread with your bullshit. Now, back to our regularly scheduled meme program.

Attachment 23226

Never gets old...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    You guys are fucking up the meme thread with your bullshit. Now, back to our regularly scheduled meme program.

Attachment 23226
    My lawn... get off it.

User Tag List