Page 921 of 3542 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921922923931971102114211921 ... LastLast
Results 9,201 to 9,210 of 35412

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    How to say “my hovercraft is full of eels” in almost any language:

https://omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm
    Why did I even click that? I keep my hovercraft in a garage so eels can't get to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Honda Prius, Mercedes Prius, Toyota Prius. It's one of them Prius. I've never driven one, and doubt I ever will.

Everyone of them I have ever seen is always in the left lane doing 8 miles an hour below the speed limit, whilst fiddling with their iPhone. Sigh.

Then everyone swerves to go around them, and makes traffic more dangerous for all. But since they are busy saving the planet, I should probably be thankful.

Again - a sigh. That car just seems to attract self-absorbed people here in Texas. I hope it's different elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    How to say “my hovercraft is full of eels” in almost any language:

https://omniglot.com/language/phrases/hovercraft.htm
    Where is Police Constable Pan Am when you need him? Clearly, that phrasebook constitutes a breach of the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If you're worried about your car then park at the far end of the lot away from everyone.
    Why are you encouraging those assholes to park in the unwritten truck parking area where people like me park our trucks so we don't have to be near assholes like that?
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Why are you encouraging those assholes to park in the unwritten truck parking area where people like me park our trucks so we don't have to be near assholes like that?
    Because there's tons of room out there for you and those people and dudes with trailers and people that live in vans.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Because there's tons of room out there for you and those people and dudes with trailers and people that live in vans.
    In that case, to quote Bob Uecker, I must be in the front row...

Name:  reserved-for-green-vehicles-truck-parking.jpg
Views: 850
Size:  31.3 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Honda Prius, Mercedes Prius, Toyota Prius. It's one of them Prius. I've never driven one, and doubt I ever will.

Everyone of them I have ever seen is always in the left lane doing 8 miles an hour below the speed limit, whilst fiddling with their iPhone. Sigh.

Then everyone swerves to go around them, and makes traffic more dangerous for all. But since they are busy saving the planet, I should probably be thankful.

Again - a sigh. That car just seems to attract self-absorbed people here in Texas. I hope it's different elsewhere.
    Once upon a time, it used to be that it was GM products (Olds, Buick, Cadillac) taking up the left lane doing 8 under, with the blinker flashing.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Once upon a time, it used to be that it was GM products (Olds, Buick, Cadillac) taking up the left lane doing 8 under, with the blinker flashing.
    I see it a lot with Corvettes too. Waste of a Vette

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

I think of this pic every time I put gas in my RAM.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

User Tag List