Page 910 of 3550 FirstFirst ... 410810860900908909910911912920960101014101910 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,100 of 35495

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I noticed my wife wasn't accomplishing much while using the vacuum and told her I'd take a look at it. It had the ol' hair wrapped around the rotating brush obstruction and the lint trap needed cleaning. I took care of the issues, vacuumed a room to verify it worked fine now, and put it away. I know exactly how to maintenance the Shark vacuum we've had for years, I did not use the Internet in any way to look up anything related to it. I do not have a Siri or Alexa spy in my house.

Next YouTube ad: new Shark vacuum with a roller head that automatically cleans hair off of itself so you don't get hair clogs.

Wife looked up how to clog the Shark, so her husband would have to unclog it and vacuum.

Site Supporter
    I have a 1/2" long scar on my foot from cleaning hair out of the vacuum roller.
    Last edited by scjbash; 01-07-2019 at 01:29 AM.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    I have a 1/2" long scar on my foot from cleaning hair out of the vacuum roller.
    You were doing it wrong.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    You were doing it wrong.
    It was a hair raising experience
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    Mind if I repost this ? Love it.

I noticed my wife wasn't accomplishing much while using the vacuum and told her I'd take a look at it. It had the ol' hair wrapped around the rotating brush obstruction and the lint trap needed cleaning. I took care of the issues, vacuumed a room to verify it worked fine now, and put it away. I know exactly how to maintenance the Shark vacuum we've had for years, I did not use the Internet in any way to look up anything related to it. I do not have a Siri or Alexa spy in my house.

[/IMG]
    So your wife trained you how to vacuum?

Next YouTube ad: new Shark vacuum with a roller head that automatically cleans hair off of itself so you don't get hair clogs.[/IMG]
    Was just listening to Pandora's Electric Blues Radio (highly recommended...) and an ad plays for Rural King, elaborating on the many flavors of bird feed suet they carry in stock. Cause, you know, people that like to listen to stuff like Hendrix and Traffic and Popa Chubby don't have anything left in life to do except look out the window and watch birds eat the food you bought them.

Then I texted my wife and told her Rural King has a bunch of new flavors of suet...
    Last edited by mmc45414; 01-07-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Site Supporter
    Name:  4F360F45-E1D6-4325-93B6-12178E9EED7A.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  31.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Mind if I repost this ? Love it.
    Go ahead.
    I re posted it from somewhere else anyway.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

User Tag List