Page 659 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965765865966066166970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 35320

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Don't be hating on the Subaru... Makes me sad that they adopted that car as their defacto ride...
    I’ve been in the car wash and detail business for a couple decades now and that is one stereotype that couldn’t be more true. They’re almost always disgustingly dirty on the inside too.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    re the “Space Force” comments starting on page 602 (post #6011, 06/19/2018):

source: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ace-force-hat/
    I soooo want to see a photo of one of those in the same location as a backward-cartridge catalog.

On Subarus, mine came with dual child seat impressions in the back seat's leather and half a bag of skittles and probably a few ounces worth of dried soda that had been spilled and leaked under the back seat. And other assorted small-child paraphernalia. Cleaned it all out, after turning about 12 gallons of clear water grey by mopping out the Soul-Glo I'd specifically requested the dealer not apply to the interior.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelD View Post
    Sales figures beg to differ, as do I. I get cut off far less by M-B drivers than BMW drivers, so based on that more jackwagons drive BMWs than M-Bs. That guy is apparently a jackwagon.
    And I get cut off by more Lexus drivers than both down here (seriously, if I see a female driving a Lexus crossover or SUV down here, I know piloting that guided cruise missile is the last thing on their mind).

Also, you can still get a BMW with 3 pedals, so that counts for something.

Sent from my fruit based pocket computer using Tapatalk

Disclaimer: I work in the firearms industry as a designer and engineer. My posts do not represent the opinions or positions of my employers, past or present.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I drive a neon. An angry neon, but still a neon. FITE ME!
    I’m sure there’s nothing wrong with driving a Neon, but posting about it is kind of like public self-harming.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Vending Machine Operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ragnar_d View Post
    And I get cut off by more Lexus drivers than both down here (seriously, if I see a female driving a Lexus crossover or SUV down here, I know piloting that guided cruise missile is the last thing on their mind).

Also, you can still get a BMW with 3 pedals, so that counts for something.

Sent from my fruit based pocket computer using Tapatalk

Disclaimer: I work in the firearms industry as a designer and engineer. My posts do not represent the opinions or positions of my employers, past or present.
    Yeah, Lexus drivers are just as bad here in Utah, and even more arrogant and clueless than BMW drivers.

Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Typically, only other guys use the phrase “nut”, so might want to consider that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Typically, only other guys use the phrase “nut”, so might want to consider that.
    Maybe that's what he likes.

User Tag List