Page 399 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 2993493893973983994004014094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    There probably are a lot of guns set up like that at Camp Perry.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    One time, after getting her particularly aggravated, then walking off, the cat trotted up behind her and raised the "pimp paw" as if she was going to smack my daughter (she didn't). I saw this from across the room and almost fell out of my chair laughing.
    Most cats will do that. Wrestle with them a little, then show your back. Predator instincts kick in and some will jump you.

You see the same behavior in their larger cousins. It's easy to forget they're literally killing machines.

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Most cats will do that. Wrestle with them a little, then show your back. Predator instincts kick in and some will jump you.

You see the same behavior in their larger cousins. It's easy to forget they're literally killing machines.
    This little guy and his brother were fun to tussle with but their mama in the next cage looked like she couldn't wait to have her turn...

Last edited by blues; 12-07-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Needs chainsaw bayonet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post

That guy has a date with Darwin. Any day now.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Vending Machine Operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This little guy and his brother were fun to tussle with but their mama in the next cage looked like she couldn't wait to have her turn...

Playing with a tiger cub and petting a giraffe (their nose is like velvet) are two highlights of my life.

"... And miles to go before I sleep".

I held a baby Mountain Lion at the zoo and it was fun but that little guy was a handful.

It wanted my eyes.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List