Page 2133 of 3529 FirstFirst ... 113316332033208321232131213221332134213521432183223326333133 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,330 of 35288

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

So a sculptor in London made a lewd rendition of Trump to get attention.

Some details:

Kurt Zindulka30 Oct 2020
    2:48

A lewd sculpture depicting President Donald Trump having sex with a mock Miss Universe has been put on display in an art gallery in Central London. The sculpture will be shown at the Soho Revue until election day on November 3rd and was dubbed by the artist the “Official Presidential Send Off”.

In an exclusive interview, British artist Alison Jackson told Breitbart London that her raunchy depiction of the American leader gives people the opportunity to see “everything they’ve imagined but never seen before, come to life before their very eyes.”

“The thing about this sculpture, it’s like throwing up a mirror to people of what Donald Trump does and represents. He represents grabbing women by the pussy, and his bad behaviour with women. So when people see this sculpture they say that’s exactly what he’s going to be doing in the Oval Office,” Jackson said.

“This is what you expect, this is what you imagine of Donald Trump. This is what he does best,” she added.

British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her 'Official Presidential Send Off' sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News
    British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her ‘Official Presidential Send Off’ sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News

Frankly I think it would be hilarious to watch the left come completely UNHINGED (more so than they already are at the moment) if that pic were made into a TRUMP 2020 flag for this weekend!

CHEERS!

Name:  73DBC5F4-373F-487D-8E55-F320DED78A9A.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  29.1 KB
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    So a sculptor in London made a lewd rendition of Trump to get attention.

Some details:

Kurt Zindulka30 Oct 2020
    2:48

A lewd sculpture depicting President Donald Trump having sex with a mock Miss Universe has been put on display in an art gallery in Central London. The sculpture will be shown at the Soho Revue until election day on November 3rd and was dubbed by the artist the “Official Presidential Send Off”.

In an exclusive interview, British artist Alison Jackson told Breitbart London that her raunchy depiction of the American leader gives people the opportunity to see “everything they’ve imagined but never seen before, come to life before their very eyes.”

“The thing about this sculpture, it’s like throwing up a mirror to people of what Donald Trump does and represents. He represents grabbing women by the pussy, and his bad behaviour with women. So when people see this sculpture they say that’s exactly what he’s going to be doing in the Oval Office,” Jackson said.

“This is what you expect, this is what you imagine of Donald Trump. This is what he does best,” she added.

British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her 'Official Presidential Send Off' sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News
    British artist Alison Jackson stands in front of her ‘Official Presidential Send Off’ sculpture, October 28, 2020. Kurt Zindulka, Breitbart News

Frankly I think it would be hilarious to watch the left come completely UNHINGED (more so than they already are at the moment) if that pic were made into a TRUMP 2020 flag for this weekend!

CHEERS!

But can he cover the spread?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I'm not even kidding here: if I was Trump I'd be trying to buy that statue and put it in my house

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    But can he cover the spread?
    Someone has a bone to pick
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

The funny thing is that the sculptor was trying to make Trump look bad, and all they did was make him look like a Boss to Millions..

Classic Fail.

Site Supporter
    The funny thing is that the sculptor was trying to make Trump look bad, and all they did was make him look like a Boss to Millions..

Classic Fail.
    My thoughts exactly.

That statue says to me "Dude gets to fuck beauty pageant winners."

Yea? That's like, a dream for many, bro. Hell he actually DID it. (Marla Maples)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Classic Fail.
    He should be more proud of that than anything else he ever accomplished. Someone rage-made a sculpture of him scoring with a hot woman. Thats next-level baller

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I'm not even kidding here: if I was Trump I'd be trying to buy that statue and put it in my house
    If I was rich I’d be trying to get that sculpture in my house.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List