Page 2114 of 3529 FirstFirst ... 111416142014206421042112211321142115211621242164221426143114 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 35287

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  543FE970-FD7E-4336-9D3D-2A1087425CFA.jpg
Views: 1131
Size:  47.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    It means you are low on gravy.
    my one car has that light coming on now for over 3 years. could be 4. oil pressure sender is screwed up. it's actually leaking and when the car is warmed up the light comes on at around idle. It's a known problem, and it's a complete whore of a job to replace it (hint: passenger axle and intermediate shaft have to be removed to get to it. possibly an exhaust downtube.) it's either at or one day it's going to finally eat a bearing and I'll get glittery out if it. note it's the same 15 year old car that has 180k on it, a blown head gasket a front fender with lower corner rot (as in, gone), rear quarter panel rot, lower rocker rot. NJ winters are a car eater, no matter how hard you try and keep it from happeing. essentually, IDGAF any more.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    my one car has that light coming on now for over 3 years. could be 4. oil pressure sender is screwed up. it's actually leaking and when the car is warmed up the light comes on at around idle. It's a known problem, and it's a complete whore of a job to replace it (hint: passenger axle and intermediate shaft have to be removed to get to it. possibly an exhaust downtube.) it's either at or one day it's going to finally eat a bearing and I'll get glittery out if it. note it's the same 15 year old car that has 180k on it, a blown head gasket a front fender with lower corner rot (as in, gone), rear quarter panel rot, lower rocker rot. NJ winters are a car eater, no matter how hard you try and keep it from happeing. essentually, IDGAF any more.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Had a sender go bad a couple years ago. On the pickups, it's apparently a complete mofo to get to. On the van, you take the doghouse off and there it is, right at the back of the engine, facing backward. Easy. Kinda compensation for the spark plugs.

Kinda.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Camela finally makes a statement on the campaign trail with which I can agree.

http://instagram.com/p/CGoYi1zjwH6/

Quote Originally Posted by TXBK View Post
    Camela finally makes a statement on the campaign trail with which I can agree.

http://instagram.com/p/CGoYi1zjwH6/
    Awesome. I wonder how long that would last on book of faces.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Not a meme but some creative carving

Name:  29912.jpg
Views: 835
Size:  10.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Awesome. I wonder how long that would last on book of faces.
    Posted to FB at 2:12pmET.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Posted to FB at 2:12pmET.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Chris
    We need super likes. 👍👍👍😁
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Site Supporter
    Name:  4jhjbu.jpg