Page 2076 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 10761576197620262066207420752076207720782086 ... LastLast
Results 20,751 to 20,760 of 21238

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY TRIGGERED KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    why did someone do a CSI meme with BSG characters? That deserves a paddlin'. I'd prefer Six did it.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by pooty View Post
    POWERFUL video by Atlanta's finest on why you need to exercise your right to vote!

https://www.getyourbootytothepoll.com/
    The man who works with a stick is going to defeat the man who plays with a sword.

I love it when a stripper says, “Vote for the school boards that will prepare us for the job market.”

Honey, if that doesn't happen a lot closer to home, then I'm not sure that any school board in the world can help.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I love it when a stripper says, “Vote for the school boards that will prepare us for the job market.”

Honey, if that doesn't happen a lot closer to home, then I'm not sure that any school board in the world can help.

Okie John
    https://youtu.be/ijAkvDTn0Vg
    Barely tolerating the insurgency.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Good to see the educational beat down alive and well.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    There are a lot of boards still around where my kids could find my earlier posts.

Thank God Usenet is a bit tougher to get to these days.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    There are a lot of boards still around where my kids could find my earlier posts.

Thank God Usenet is a bit tougher to get to these days.

Chris

Reminds me of when I was sharing an apartment with a friend after moving back from CA when I was 24 or 25, and one day going upstairs to the apartment only to find him hanging out with some dude and one of my sisters sitting around smoking a joint.

I was like, "no, no way is this happening on my watch in front of me. Out, out with you!!!"

(I wasn't so unforgiving with women I was unrelated to by blood. )
    Vote...to protect our Constitution and the Bill of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Reminds me of when I was sharing an apartment with a friend after moving back from CA when I was 24 or 25, and one day going upstairs to the apartment only to find him hanging out with some dude and one of my sisters sitting around smoking a joint.

I was like, "no, no way is this happening on my watch in front of me. Out, out with you!!!"

(I wasn't so unforgiving with women I was unrelated to by blood. )
    The man who works with a stick is going to defeat the man who plays with a sword.

Never mess with the penguins!
    Vote...to protect our Constitution and the Bill of Rights

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Never mess with the penguins!
    Oh boy! Nightmares of my time in grammar school. Beaten with metal name plates on their desks, smacked with the 3' pointer and paddled by Sister Mary O'Toole's "Board of Education" and I was a good kid. Want to see me lose it? Tell me I have to write, I will not talk during a fire drill, 500 times.

User Tag List