Page 1681 of 3541 FirstFirst ... 68111811581163116711679168016811682168316911731178121812681 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,810 of 35404

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Need a meme assist.

The 3 shells from Demolition Man and something about TP and Corona Virus.
    Found online:
    Name:  3soaya.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  47.4 KB
    --Jason--

Well ... this was ... interesting?

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1249734903333154816

At least he's "fast on the draw".
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    ^^^^For some reason I love that song.
    Last breast cancer awareness day, I saw that the Divinyls were trending on twitter? I was a little sad to learn that lead singer, Chrissy Amphlett, had died some time ago from breast cancer and MS. OTOH, I also learned that during live performances, she would torment fellow band members with a neon stick light while wearing a school girl outfit, so it wasn't a total downer.
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 942
Size:  24.0 KB

Site Supporter
    Name:  judas.jpg
Views: 940
Size:  22.8 KB

Before anyone gets excited, it was sent to me by a dear friend of Christian faith who teaches Sunday school and leads adult Bible discussions.

Site Supporter
    Name:  C796BF75-8F21-4402-94E2-873AB16A6D61.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  43.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    Me and a dude I used to work with used to warn each other about the various women we worked with, with the phrase "Watch out for her, she will boil your rabbit!"
    This was for work (IT Support) not romance.

My Self-Isolation Quarantine Diary:
    Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and whiskey to last a month!
    Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Whiskey. I fear whiskey supplies might not last
    Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??
    Day 4 – 8:00pm. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.
    Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!
    Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide whether to carry the AR or the Glock.
    Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!
    Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.
    Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting dressed up and going Bar hopping.
    Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. She’s a Web Designer.
    Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What the hell do you want now?”
    Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.
    Day 13 – If you keep a glass of whiskey in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.
    Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over worms. The Cardinals led the Blue Jays 3–1.
    Day 15 – Anybody else feel like their Sirt pistol is making a hole in the wall?
    Dean,
    “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.” - Thomas Paine
    "The problem is not the availability of guns, it is the availability of morons."- Antonio Meloni

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    One with dementia, the other with demontia. Potato/potatoe.

Name:  Wig (Goats).jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  32.7 KB
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

User Tag List