Page 1583 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731581158215831584158515931633168320832583 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 35157

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    As we sit in our office watching the parade of poltroons, charlatans, earnest amateurs and fuzzy idealists that constitutes the current assortment of presidential aspirants, we rebel.
    Time is a flat circle...
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Name:  corona.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  57.2 KB
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post

So true! I never let my kids get away with that. Id go with them door to door but I stayed on the sidewalk and never would I take a catalog to work. I also used to take them out and knock mistletoe out of trees then they tied it into bundles with red ribbon made a tray out of a cardboard box with a string holder around their necks like the old cigarette trays in clubs and they would go door to door selling that for their own pockets.
    Ive lived in the same house for thirty + years and in all that time Ive only had one kid pushing a lawnmower come by to make cash.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    So true! I never let my kids get away with that. Id go with them door to door but I stayed on the sidewalk and never would I take a catalog to work. I also used to take them out and knock mistletoe out of trees then they tied it into bundles with red ribbon made a tray out of a cardboard box with a string holder around their necks like the old cigarette trays in clubs and they would go door to door selling that for their own pockets.
    Ive lived in the same house for thirty + years and in all that time Ive only had one kid pushing a lawnmower come by to make cash.
    I have a coworker who will sell cookies for his daughter every year. He'll announce that his daughter is selling cookies so I'll ask where she is. Then he'll say that he's actually selling them so I'll say something about him being in the girl scouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I have a coworker who will sell cookies for his daughter every year. He'll announce that his daughter is selling cookies so I'll ask where she is. Then he'll say that he's actually selling them so I'll say something about him being in the girl scouts.
    Thats not as effective as you think it is. DOGS (Dad of Girl Scout) is a thing.

Name:  8f645d050e2d684b7e233ac9db6e591a.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  40.1 KB

User Tag List