Page 1561 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 56110611461151115511559156015611562156315711611166120612561 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,610 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

No acerbic cats or teary-eyed women today from me.

Name:  84746970_10100299063941406_9174007782993559552_n.jpg
Views: 973
Size:  78.1 KB
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I was working in Miami when the first wave of indoctrination diversity training hit government offices. (As if we in federal law enforcement out of NYC and Miami didn't encounter enough "diversity" every day.)

Anyway, the dashiki and headdress wearing African-American woman who gave us our presentation provided a lecture and slide show about various cultures and how we should be sensitive toward and not draw erroneous conclusions about various races, genders, ethnicities, religious groups etc.

Somewhere in her pile of slides she had an image very much like this one, depicting a "Gypsy" divining the future via a crystal ball.

Being the wiseass attentive individual I am, I raised my hand and quickly brought to the attention of the instructor and the class that it was insensitive and discriminatory to equate all Gypsies with fortunetellers.

The instructor, taken aback, said she hadn't even realized her faux pas and very apologetically removed the slide from her presentation and promised never to use it again. She then thanked me for bringing it to her attention.

I told her it was no problem, it was an honest mistake. They were all thieves, but not necessarily fortunetellers.

Well the entire room cracked up but for the poor embarrassed instructor who didn't know whether to shit or go blind.

I accomplished my goal when the Special Agent in Charge of our office told me that I would not need to attend the remaining sessions.

Last edited by blues; 02-16-2020 at 11:53 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post

Being the wiseass attentive individual I am, I raised my hand and quickly brought to the attention of the instructor and the class that it was insensitive and discriminatory to equate all Gypsies with fortunetellers.

The instructor, taken aback, said she hadn't even realized her faux pas and very apologetically removed the slide from her presentation and promised never to use it again. She then thanked me for bringing it to her attention.

I told her it was no problem, it was an honest mistake. They were all thieves, but not necessarily fortunetellers.

Well the entire room cracked up but for the poor embarrassed instructor who didn't know whether to shit or go blind.

I accomplished my goal when the Special Agent in Charge of our office told me that I would not need to attend the remaining sessions.

That made my, admittedly late, morning.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

In line with my earlier meme post about Italian girls and the "attitude"...

Being married to a Sicilian-American woman be like:

Name:  Scan_022 - Edited.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  70.2 KB

"Uh-oh..."

In line with my earlier meme post about Italian girls and the "attitude"...

Being married to a Sicilian-American woman be like:

Name:  Scan_022 - Edited.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  70.2 KB

"Uh-oh..."
    Yep. Remember that the word "vendetta" comes to English from Italian.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post

Heh. Somebody's been listening to Nina Gordon.

"If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

I was working in Miami when the first wave of indoctrination diversity training hit government offices. (As if we in federal law enforcement out of NYC and Miami didn't encounter enough "diversity" every day.)

Anyway, the dashiki and headdress wearing African-American woman who gave us our presentation provided a lecture and slide show about various cultures and how we should be sensitive toward and not draw erroneous conclusions about various races, genders, ethnicities, religious groups etc.

Somewhere in her pile of slides she had an image very much like this one, depicting a "Gypsy" divining the future via a crystal ball.

Probably wanted you out of there and just gave you the credit.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Probably wanted you out of there and just gave you the credit.
    Oh, he didn't imply that I didn't have to return because I was the shining pupil. He didn't want me making a mockery of the dog and pony show.

I'm sure he may have put something derogatory in my personnel file but I didn't care at that point. I just couldn't sit through the b.s.

User Tag List