Page 1518 of 3541 FirstFirst ... 51810181418146815081516151715181519152015281568161820182518 ... LastLast
Results 15,171 to 15,180 of 35403

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post

Go to the source...I used to refer to Ray Kelly as Popeye when he was our Commissioner (U.S. Customs). A more useless political appointee would have been hard to find.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Directions:

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Strange alligators handing out knives 2020?

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Oh Canada!

No one said there would be math.

In conclusion:

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    Been there on that one, PeeWee. I was shooting a match and driving an old Honda with 250K miles on it. On the way home, the old wagon decides to blow out a hose. So I pull over and call the tow truck. It comes and we hook it up to take it home (I'll deal with the repairs on Monday). Gun stuff is in the trunk, but I'm concealing a G19. The driver asks what do you do? I say that I teach. What? Psychology.

Driver - I have to go to a psychologist for anger management. I can't talk to people for more than a few minutes without getting angry.

I think - Oh, dear - this is a Street and Vehicle Tactics scenario. However, I say - oh, tell me more about it. Blah, blah. Hmm. I hear what you are saying. Very nondirective and just listening. We get home without incident.

So I feel for you, PeeWee!

Name:  A93B26F9-4E57-4C77-96E7-B24800F744EA.jpg
Views: 806
Size:  29.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Oh Canada!

Name:  A8FF8657-62AD-4ADC-A78C-040DD34FBAA6.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  59.2 KB

User Tag List