Page 1513 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 51310131413146315031511151215131514151515231563161320132513 ... LastLast
Results 15,121 to 15,130 of 35320

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    These are from a series called Asshole Jesus

Attachment 47616

Attachment 47617
    Link to the series, please!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    These are from a series called Asshole Jesus

Attachment 47617
    This is no shit: One of the engineers where I was working was having troubles with getting his CAD program to work. (This was in the days of Window 3.0 or 3.1.) I had wandered by his cubbie and he complained to me about it. I asked if he had reformatted his hard drive. He didn't answer and I wandered off in search of coffee.

Two days later, he was screaming at me because he had done that, he couldn't get some programs to work. I pointed out that I didn't suggest that he do that, I only asked if he had.

I wasn't long for that job....
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    This is no shit: One of the engineers where I was working was having troubles with getting his CAD program to work. (This was in the days of Window 3.0 or 3.1.) I had wandered by his cubbie and he complained to me about it. I asked if he had reformatted his hard drive. He didn't answer and I wandered off in search of coffee.

Two days later, he was screaming at me because he had done that, he couldn't get some programs to work. I pointed out that I didn't suggest that he do that, I only asked if he had.

I wasn't long for that job....
    Hahaha!!

I've done some similar stuff during that era. It would seem that if you knew anything about a PC back then, you were automatically annointed as the IT guy.

The secretary, who had been shown by me and three others how to save her Word doc to a 3.5" floppy, finally up and quit one day because nobody would help her. The next woman that they hired was a computer wiz. The boss couldn't get over what a huge improvement that she was over the last one.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    I had to help a guy to save his documents because his floppy had filled up. No idea that the computer had a hard drive or that you could get another floppy.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    I had to help a guy to save his documents because his floppy had filled up
    Back then it was easy, but these days might require the aid of a pill.

I had to help a guy to save his documents because his floppy had filled up. No idea that the computer had a hard drive or that you could get another floppy.
    I swear computers and technology in general was better for the steaming masses when it was exclusively the domain of overweight males who self segregated themselves behind a large locked doors, and have dubious bathing habits.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    No idea that the computer had a hard drive or that you could get another floppy.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

CTRL+ALT+9mm solves all your computer woes.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I swear computers and technology in general was better for the steaming masses when it was exclusively the domain of overweight males who self segregated themselves behind a large locked doors, and have dubious bathing habits.
    I remember when, on Compuserve, the days after Christmas were referred to as The Annual Shaking of the Idiot Tree.

There are people on line, these days, whom one would think would have been challenged in mastering the art of breathing.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List