Page 1487 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 4879871387143714771485148614871488148914971537158719872487 ... LastLast
Results 14,861 to 14,870 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    ... I can understand why Harry is saying "fuck off" to the royal family, in terms of being obligated to them. Plus he knows he's so far down the "list" of wearing the crown, he can go do what he wants....
    There's also a theory that he isn't Charles's kid. Short version, do an image search for "prince Harry and princess Diana's bodyguard." Then look at the rest of the royal family.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    There's also a theory that he isn't Charles's kid. Short version, do an image search for "prince Harry and princess Diana's bodyguard." Then look at the rest of the royal family.
    Look, if they're coming to North America, let's get him a housewarming present. Maybe something like https://www.23andme.com/

I'd go $10 for that...

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Why anyone actually gives a rat's ass is beyond me. Good luck to 'em and move on.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Why anyone actually gives a rat's ass is beyond me. Good luck to 'em and move on.
    I thought we already told the "royals" to fuck off in 1776? I don't understand the draw...

My first meme

Name:  This is how Democrats react.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  52.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Socio-biological gender theory says that we still have inherited patterns from the days when we lived in small troops. The interaction of mating and dominance hierarchies were crucially important in the troop. The alpha pairings and movement within the pairings were observed for minute changes to see how it affected you.

In modern times, that predisposition to observe the comings and goings of perceived dominant pairs still exists. It is similar analysis to why some people give a crap about their local sports teams. No need to come up with crazy examples of sports fans. I recall a friend saying he was getting all bent out of shape because of his local coach. Then one day, he sat down and said - who gives a crap.

The team represents the dominant males of your troop competing for territory and resources with the opponent troops. Of course, that isn't true anymore but the biological predisposition to care about a psychological analog of the old troop leaders, their successes and matings is still with us. Unless, you cognitively override them, you care.

My wife and I lamented the Bills recent loss, why?

For fuck's sake, Glenn.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List