Page 1283 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 2837831183123312731281128212831284128512931333138317832283 ... LastLast
Results 12,821 to 12,830 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    To me, patriotism is something you do, not something you wear. I view members of the armed forces as patriots because of their oath and their service, not how many flags they have on their gear.

Shoot me first vest is what many call the vests one sees at idpa matches. The pictured serape / poncho, with or without Stars and Stripes, strikes me as the distaff equivalent. Nothing to do with proud boys, threepers, militiamen, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Red and white stripes, a blue field, and white stars does not mean it was made "from" the Colors. This is clearly not, in fact, made from the Colors, any more than bunting is.

Some people just like patriotic attire.

I would opine that the Patriotic Poncho is only a "Shoot Me First" garment in Portland, or perhaps in Eugene. Everyone I know in Salem would be more likely to shoot the antifa goon that looked like they were going to go all "Their free speech is violence, my violence is free speech" on them.
    Last edited by Medusa; 09-11-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post

dude is living that song, and completely owning it in the process.
    Jeez. What's goin on with his right foot? That's frakken horrifying.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    We used to live at the top of a hill that was pretty steep, and had no snow / ice removal. Here’s an actual pic of a minivan stuck at the bottom.
    Another fun one was taking my Miata skiiing (before I put "real" tires on it). It had a Torsen and inexplicably, one of the three dealers it went through between the PO and me had installed decent Michelin all-season tires. Drove right past some 4x4s that were spinning all four and going nowhere.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Jeez. What's goin on with his right foot? That's frakken horrifying.
    THat's what you get for looking at feet. Nothing good ever comes from letting your eyes roam below the knee.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid Butterfly View Post
    To me, patriotism is something you do, not something you wear. I view members of the armed forces as patriots because of their oath and their service, not how many flags they have on their gear...
    This.

That said, the exception that proves the rule; I met this dude this summer who is a 1st-gen immigrant from a war-torn country. Landed in Idaho, refined his english, went on to become a LEO who practices MMA, rides lime scooters just because, is becoming a connoisseur of local micro brews wherever he travels, and both visits elementary schools for outreach on the gig AND got selected for SWAT. A bunch of us go out for dinner at the hip local craft place, and he’s got this blue line/USA flag hybrid patriot T-shirt on. But you know what? On him, it works.

But, yeah, exceptions aside, I’m with you.

And, per your meme, I also ALWAYS short-term learn wait staffs’ name and treat them like people, because, they’re people. If anyone here ever goes out to dinner with me after a training class, and I respond to service staff with some sort of canned response that shows that I’m checked out of the interaction, just put 230 between my eyes with the ‘ol Wilson, because that’s no way to live.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post

dude is living that song, and completely owning it in the process.
    It really could be either.

My aunt looks like Steven Tyler, I shit you not. I’d post a pic but don’t want to violate her privacy like that.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

^^^^^

Name:  liv.jpeg
Views: 874
Size:  5.7 KB
    "Dude Dad looks like a lady."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ^^^^^

Name:  liv.jpeg
Views: 874
Size:  5.7 KB
    "Dude Dad looks like a lady."
    LoLoL at "Dad looks like a lady!"

Epic funny hearing that in "dad’s’ voice...

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Another fun one was taking my Miata skiiing (before I put "real" tires on it). It had a Torsen and inexplicably, one of the three dealers it went through between the PO and me had installed decent Michelin all-season tires. Drove right past some 4x4s that were spinning all four and going nowhere.
    Yeah. The car I took that from is a 25 year old rwd Volvo turbo with an old school lsd. I’d just driven it 6000 miles across the us in all weathers and it did just fine. I did have to use chains on my hill though. For reals.

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List