Page 101 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 5191991001011021031111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 35158

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

If that were a real granny, sonny boy there would be eating through a straw after the beating she'd lay down on him for speaking to her like that.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter

Ironically, that's exactly what it feels like the populace might just be doing. Let his majesty decree what he likes, the people won't obey.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Not sure if this is a repeat, but I gave one of these diagnostic targets to one of the guys that runs the range I frequent. He made a bunch of copies and gave them to customers who requested free targets.

Name:  qualification-target-you-suck.jpg
Views: 1402
Size:  35.7 KB

While not quite that rudely, I find that's what I tell people I take shooting.
    No. No. No. No. YES! Do that again! Remember what that feels like, as you're holding the gun and pulling the trigger. Do that again!
    I hate to say it, but sometimes the whole even a blind squirrel finds a nut mentality just seems to work out better sometimes.

My son-in-law is the blind squirrel. Can't keep his shots on a 3x5 at three yards. I have despaired.

Line up the sights, pull the trigger without ganking, don't move the gun. Nothing to it.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Wobblie View Post
    My son-in-law is the blind squirrel. Can't keep his shots on a 3x5 at three yards. I have despaired.
    But I bet you at least trained your daughter to shoot better than him.

User Tag List