Page 1002 of 3533 FirstFirst ... 25029029529921000100110021003100410121052110215022002 ... LastLast
Results 10,011 to 10,020 of 35323

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  OG protection order.jpg
Views: 1213
Size:  50.7 KB

Name:  OG protection order 2-3.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  62.5 KB

Name:  OG protection order - page 3.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  49.8 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Truth! Except they cost a lot more than 5 mil...
    Last edited by rcbusmc24; 03-04-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Hypothetically speaking, I might know someone that kept a hibachi stashed in a roof vent in their barracks at Camp Henoko.

Guarding God knows what in those bunkers, but you'd better not have a grill anywhere....

Maybe if they stopped feeding them crayons, their I.Q. points would go up a couple.
    Or, is it the other way around?
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Name:  8B11199F-F7C1-41FB-9035-C3998F6CAED5.jpg
Views: 1301
Size:  49.0 KB

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    (This is an actual news story)

Top Bridge Player Suspended Under Antidoping Rules:

Geir Helgemo is a Norwegian-born titan in the world of bridge, making him an unlikely candidate to be disciplined for failing a mandatory drug test.

But last month, the World Bridge Federation — yes, bridge as in the card game — suspended Mr. Helgemo after a random test found the presence of synthetic testosterone and Clomifene, a medication typically used to treat infertility in women that can also increase testosterone levels in men.

Mr. Helgemo, a professional player who represents Monaco at tournaments, will not be allowed to participate in a bridge competition until November, the federation said.

Unlike a typical doping scandal, the substances found in Mr. Helgemo’s urine were not meant to enhance his performance, David Harris, the federation’s general counsel, said on Saturday.

Mr. Helgemo, who is serving a prison sentence in Norway for tax fraud unrelated to his suspension, could not be reached on Saturday.

Although doping scandals are almost always associated with physically arduous sports, such as cycling and track, the same rules set by the World Anti-Doping Agency apply to more sedentary games that are recognized by the International Olympic Committee, such as bridge and chess.

This standard is controversial in the bridge community, however, where some players wonder why they have to be tested for drugs that would not even help them win, said Alvin Levy, the first vice president of the federation. On an internet forum for bridge players, hundreds of comments were posted, with some saying that drug testing for bridge players made no sense.
    There's a lot to unpack in that article.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Since there's another Pitbull thread happening. Disclaimer: This is a meme thread, if you post some butthurt reply, I'm going to make fun of you.

Attachment 35807
    Last edited by Casual Friday; 03-05-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Disclaimer: This is a meme thread, if you post some butthurt reply, I'm going to make fun of you.
    This should be SOP for the meme thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List