Page 202 of 3533 FirstFirst ... 1021521922002012022032042122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 35321

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I do love Lonely Island.
    White chicks...

"You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    White chicks...

I will admit, I was a little dubious towards women's claims of sexism for a long time. And then I had a certain experience....

About seven years ago, when I was in extremely good shape (we're talking 8% body fat, underwear model kind of shape), I was walking into the Walmart adjacent to Cowboy Stadium. I was walking into the entrance, and there was a guy, dressed head to toe in leather boots including a leather "captain's" hat, and he looked directly at me, stopped, and said, "Come here if you want to get that dick sucked."

It took about twenty seconds for what he said to dawn on me, and by that time, I had walked off. Not that I would have laid a hand on him, because he was probably a petri dish of STDs, but what he said left me feeling with a skin crawling, "Eeeeeeewwwwwww."

Women get this every day. And if you imagine young women being hit on by men old enough to be their father, it starts to sink in. Suffice it to say: respect people, and don't offer them oral sex until they've agreed to go on a date with you.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

I was walking into the Walmart adjacent to Cowboy Stadium. I was walking into the entrance, and there was a guy, dressed head to toe in leather boots including a leather "captain's" hat, and he looked directly at me, stopped, and said, "Come here if you want to get that dick sucked." ... It took about twenty seconds for what he said to dawn on me, and by that time, I had walked off. Not that I would have laid a hand on him, because he was probably a petri dish of STDs, but what he said left me feeling with a skin crawling, "Eeeeeeewwwwwww."
    Anyone who's interested can always volunteer to be a decoy in our operations we run to deter illicit sexual activity in our parking lots.

This is not fiction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldQBm-DW9_8
    Last edited by John Hearne; 03-10-2017 at 10:23 PM.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Suffice it to say: respect people, and don't offer them oral sex until they've agreed to go on a date with you.
    Apparently young-uns think otherwise. Young people are having sex BEFORE dating

It found that 18-34-year-olds are 48 per cent more likely to get into bed with somebody before going for dinner or a drink than all other generations.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Site Supporter
    Name:  IMG_1162.jpg
Views: 1074
Size:  49.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    Apparently young-uns think otherwise. Young people are having sex BEFORE dating

It found that 18-34-year-olds are 48 per cent more likely to get into bed with somebody before going for dinner or a drink than all other generations.
    Having once been young and riding motorcycles, this doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Having once been young and riding motorcycles, this doesn't surprise me.
    I'm just too young to understand motorcycle culture from a specific time period of my childhood.

It's like, 2017: "Oh, you ride motorcycles. You must like the adventure. You know, those things can be dangerous, watch out for stupid people who can't drive."

Regarding 1947: "Oh, you rode motorcycles in 1947. That must have been awesome. The open road, the gas savings. Tell me about that time period."

Regarding 1987: "Oh, you rode motorcycles. How'd you quit the hookers and cocaine?"

What does that mean to have once "ridden motorcycles"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    I'm just too young to understand motorcycle culture from a specific time period of my childhood.

It's like, 2017: "Oh, you ride motorcycles. You must like the adventure. You know, those things can be dangerous, watch out for stupid people who can't drive."

Regarding 1947: "Oh, you rode motorcycles in 1947. That must have been awesome. The open road, the gas savings. Tell me about that time period."

Regarding 1987: "Oh, you rode motorcycles. How'd you quit the hookers and cocaine?"

What does that mean to have once "ridden motorcycles"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess you wouldn't understand...

There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List