Page 2068 of 3537 FirstFirst ... 106815681968201820582066206720682069207020782118216825683068 ... LastLast
Results 20,671 to 20,680 of 35365

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Not a parochial school ex-inmate...but I may have taken a few shots from teachers during my formative years. (I generally tried to keep such from my parents so as not to get two more sets of same at home.)
    Ummm mm,
    I might have had some same experiences...... Perhaps....
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Not a parochial school ex-inmate...but I may have taken a few shots from teachers during my formative years. (I generally tried to keep such from my parents so as not to get two more sets of same at home.)
    Kids were better when they were occasionally flogged for transgressions, or at least the very realistic threat of flogging. Tell me I'm wrong. "Wait until your father gets home!" were words you NEVER wanted to hear, and we didn't even get walloped at all really. Couple times with the Brown Soap, maybe. And I remember the one smack across the mouth I got once... I deserved it too.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Kids were better when they were occasionally flogged for transgressions, or at least the very realistic threat of flogging. Tell me I'm wrong. "Wait until your father gets home!" were words you NEVER wanted to hear, and we didn't even get walloped at all really. Couple times with the Brown Soap, maybe. And I remember the one smack across the mouth I got once... I deserved it too.
    We may not have necessarily been better, but we were definitely better at hiding our actions.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I was lucky because my dad had it in for the nuns. It goes back to his time in St. Francis School in New Haven. His teacher a nun of course, tried to yank him out of his desk chair by his tie. As turned out he was wearing a clip on tie and the nun ended up on her ass. That little incident got him locked in a supply cabinet and as it turned out forgotten about. Forgotten about until he didn't come home on time and my grandmother went to the school looking for him. The nun freaked out when she remembered what she had done. As I was told my grandmother sent the nun to the floor again this time with a right cross. (No pun intended )

Love it.

I can totally relate.

I think we need a new thread about our time served in principal and dean's offices, and how we worked off our sentences. I had a colorful childhood.

ETA: May be best in the "Coterie Club".
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Varnished paddles. In the principles office then again at home. I should have learned quicker not to hang out with the principal’s kid.
    Now the preachers daughter...well thats a whole different story.
    Did they have the holes drilled to cut down on the wind resistance and increase the velocity? Sister Edith Marie had one of those😩😊
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Kids were better when they were occasionally flogged for transgressions
    Who all else got the Ass Cracks inside a public school system?

Sound Off!!

ETA: This all presumes you were guilty until proven innocent, and it got worse when you got home!!

Site Supporter
    I got swats twice in high school. My buddy, who was in the Army Reserve while in high school, also got them.

Pretty sure we both deserved them, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by FNFAN View Post
    Did they have the holes drilled to cut down on the wind resistance and increase the velocity? Sister Edith Marie had one of those😩😊
    No holes in the "Board of Education". And I still remember the look on the face of the principle, Sr. Mary when she broke the board on John Cuddy's ass. Still to this day I don't think I have ever witnessed a more feral, incensed look on a human's face.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Still to this day I don't think I have ever witnessed a more feral, incensed look on a human's face.
    This! So many of them were angry about so many things.

Celibacy does that to people.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List