Page 1813 of 3540 FirstFirst ... 81313131713176318031811181218131814181518231863191323132813 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,130 of 35395

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    No, it’s because he’s an selfish anti-American racist, but I assume you went to college so I can understand the confusion.

Great clip from a great show. Reno 911.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNfUUFAclw

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    that is funny. I assume you know you have to go to university to get the degrees after university, but then again the general tenor of your posts makes me understand your confusion and muddled thinking.

hey look, more “media manufacturing racial issues that aren’t there”!

Name:  8489CFE8-C619-48A2-BB68-F6B0926822F8.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  61.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    No, it’s because he’s an selfish anti-American racist, but I assume you went to college so I can understand the confusion.

Great clip from a great show. Reno 911.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNfUUFAclw

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    that is funny. I assume you know you have to go to university to get the degrees after university, but then again the general tenor of your posts makes me understand your confusion and muddled thinking.

hey look, more “media manufacturing racial issues that aren’t there”!

Name:  8489CFE8-C619-48A2-BB68-F6B0926822F8.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  61.7 KB

Clearly you went to college.

My point is that you are calling good bad and bad good. It’s one of the most vile and horrible things a person can do.

Yes America has racism and hate from every direction, though some groups are more guilty than others. That doesn’t mean America is s racist country.

If you want to continue this, we can do it in the romper room. There are plenty of memes I don’t agree with that I ignore, but what you post is too often of a particularly vile nature. It’s simply difficult for me to let the reversing of good and bad go unchecked.

My apologies to all those annoyed by my post. I did it again.

Let’s get back on track. Memes.

Name:  4565FE52-4056-468A-BD23-87866E0B6119.jpeg
Views: 845
Size:  48.0 KB
    #RESIST

Name:  FusFxwX.jpg
Views: 801
Size:  52.3 KB

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    i want you to stop interacting with me. I believe the same of many of your posts and indeed, much of your world view, but unlike you, I know how to keep my mouth shut. Leave me be, and I’ll leave you be. All I did was post memes. Butt hurt? Take it elsewhere. I don’t want to talk to you in the romper room, by pm, or anywhere else. Ever. I do read your technical posts occasionally and probably have benefited at some point.

Clearly you went to college.

My point is that you are calling good bad and bad good. It’s one of the most vile and horrible things a person can do.

Yes America has racism and hate from every direction, though some groups are more guilty than others. That doesn’t mean America is s racist country.

If you want to continue this, we can do it in the romper room. There are plenty of memes I don’t agree with that I ignore, but what you post is too often of a particularly vile nature. It’s simply difficult for me to let the reversing of good and bad go unchecked.

Site Supporter
    Not really a meme ... Don't shoot me..

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Name:  97966677_10215656047646552_4812225957102354432_n.jpg
Views: 945
Size:  46.6 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by DMWINCLE View Post

actually in my case, neither. kuz I'm hoarding cash worse than those dumbfucks are hoarding toilet paper. hell if anything I'm hoarding ramen.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

No, it’s because he’s...

blah blah blah

...It’s simply difficult for me to...

blah blah blah

Again, indeed. Let's ignore for the moment that you elevate your idiosyncratic perception of what's good and what's bad to the level of absolute and objective. Let's, too, just look away for now that you feel compelled to not let it go "unchecked" when your personal notion of how things are is affronted...

...in a humorous memes thread...where the "easily triggered" are correctly advised to "keep out"...on the interwebz.

Let's just put a pin in all that.

This one's touchy for you. I get it. Let's be constructive. The point here is to post funny memes. They can be on virtually any subject, idea, perspective or position. They just have to be memes. And funny. That's an important one that sometimes gets overlooked by those afflicted with the derp and in a rush to get their preferred point or observation posted; virtual sandwich boards flatly stating some notion don't count and should constitute a P-F infraction punishable by temporary suspension from the memes thread.

It's got to be funny, witty, clever, have a punchline. You get it. Something. It at least has to try. Can't stress enough how important this part is.

Anyway, so when someone posts a meme that nut punches your sense of all that's right and good, and you just can't: ignore it; look away; scroll on; stop and ponder the possibility that there are different ways of looking at things you haven't considered that in doing so even as an exercise might help you grow intellectually and emotionally or at least help you not to get so bent out of shape because you can at least see where they're coming from even if you still disagree; or at least simply laugh ruefully at the folly of humans and wait patiently for the meteor that will destroy us all...

...just do this...

POST A MEME OF YOUR OWN.

(Just make sure it's funny. Or at least tries to be. Still can't stress this one enough).

Here, pal, this one's for you -- I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but who cares? It's a marketplace of ideas. Posted as memes. That intentionally try to be funny. Shop accordingly, and don't forget to bring some of your own.

Hain’t we got all the fools in town on our side? And ain’t that a big enough majority in any town?

User Tag List