Page 1278 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 2787781178122812681276127712781279128012881328137817782278 ... LastLast
Results 12,771 to 12,780 of 35388

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    It’s not a Firefox (or a Twitter) problem, it’s a Wondering-Beard-is-not-using-the-poorly-implemented-tweet-tag-correctly problem. He, understandably and like a lot of people, are putting the entire tweet URL inside the tweet tags and not just the tweet ID (the numerical portion at the end of the URL) that the tag expects. It may seem stupid that I implemented it that way, but there’s a valid (and completely off-topic and completely uninteresting security related) reason why I did.

ETA: bbcode tag usage with examples is covered here (that link can be found near the bottom half of any page on which you can post). This is a direct link to the tweet tag usage.
    I had no idea.

I'll try and remember that for next time.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Sig's Ron Cohen was quoted as saying: "By eliminating snag points such as the trigger and grip, on the new Gen2 365 SAS, we have developed the world's most snag free pistol."
    Name:  20190908_114148.jpg
Views: 949
Size:  22.2 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

I didn't know there was a passive aggressive club.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Name:  3a1br8.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  99.2 KB
    --Jason--

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Anyone who's lived in the northwest should appreciate this:

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I thought this was more of a meme than a joke...

How to be safe...

I took down my Rebel Flag (which you can't buy on EBAY anymore) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window.
    I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the Neighborhood Watch.
    I bought two Somali flags and put one at each corner of my yard.
    I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you can buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
    Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.
    I've never felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that my home alarm system cost.
    Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down.
    If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm identifying as a woman today.
    Hot Dang!...Safe at Last!!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List