Page 1642 of 3533 FirstFirst ... 64211421542159216321640164116421643164416521692174221422642 ... LastLast
Results 16,411 to 16,420 of 35323

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Honestly, I don’t think it’s overpriced for what it is.
    Probably the worst thing you could do would be to go drive it, because it will probably be a big disappointment.

I'd have to do digging, but I get the feeling it might be a bit on the high side.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I'd have to do digging, but I get the feeling it might be a bit on the high side.
    From personal experience, nice shiny looking British cars from the 60's can be damn expensive sink holes.

I'd have to look at it but from the pictures although it looks "original" much trouble could easily be lurking underneath. I dunno if it's over priced or not but I sure as heck would have an E-type dude look it over.

Obligatory meme:

Name:  cnn.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  28.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    https://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/d...097793398.html

Honestly, I don’t think it’s overpriced for what it is.
    You'll look snappy in your tweed sport coat with the elbow patch's driving that, Professor.
    My boots are holding better value than that car.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I once heard a very tall, very slim and very pretty brunette say of an E Type coupe, "I don't know what kind of car that is, but I just want to lick it."
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

30 years ago my wife wanted a Jag. I told her OK, but, with it you get a cell phone, CB and AAA membership AND do not call me when it breaks in the road. She declined.

E type Jags and Ferrari GTOs are some of the most beautiful cars. I liked the looka of E type coupes a lot.

Site Supporter

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    30 years ago my wife wanted a Jag. I told her OK, but, with it you get a cell phone, CB and AAA membership AND do not call me when it breaks in the road. She declined.

E type Jags and Ferrari GTOs are some of the most beautiful cars. I liked the looka of E type coupes a lot.
    https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-cul...nd-the-lovely/

There’s an old Side Glances column on “Buying an old Jaguar” that includes:
    “...If you’ve never seen an exploded drawing of a Jaguar rear end, try to imagine an aerial depiction of China in which each person represents a shim, gasket, stud, locknut, spacer, spider gear, or bearing. Then imagine yourself, director’s megaphone in hand, trying to organize them all into some sort of differential folk dance. The shims alone defy census.”

How I felt at Publix last week.

Name:  210103B2-C42B-4079-989E-B53A50778B6F.jpg
Views: 855
Size:  53.4 KB

User Tag List