Page 2067 of 3516 FirstFirst ... 106715671967201720572065206620672068206920772117216725673067 ... LastLast
Results 20,661 to 20,670 of 35157

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

I love it when a stripper says, “Vote for the school boards that will prepare us for the job market.”

Honey, if that doesn't happen a lot closer to home, then I'm not sure that any school board in the world can help.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I love it when a stripper says, “Vote for the school boards that will prepare us for the job market.”

Honey, if that doesn't happen a lot closer to home, then I'm not sure that any school board in the world can help.

Okie John
    https://youtu.be/ijAkvDTn0Vg
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Good to see the educational beat down alive and well.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Site Supporter
    There are a lot of boards still around where my kids could find my earlier posts.

Thank God Usenet is a bit tougher to get to these days.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    There are a lot of boards still around where my kids could find my earlier posts.

Thank God Usenet is a bit tougher to get to these days.

Chris

Reminds me of when I was sharing an apartment with a friend after moving back from CA when I was 24 or 25, and one day going upstairs to the apartment only to find him hanging out with some dude and one of my sisters sitting around smoking a joint.

I was like, "no, no way is this happening on my watch in front of me. Out, out with you!!!"

(I wasn't so unforgiving with women I was unrelated to by blood. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Reminds me of when I was sharing an apartment with a friend after moving back from CA when I was 24 or 25, and one day going upstairs to the apartment only to find him hanging out with some dude and one of my sisters sitting around smoking a joint.

I was like, "no, no way is this happening on my watch in front of me. Out, out with you!!!"

(I wasn't so unforgiving with women I was unrelated to by blood. )
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Never mess with the penguins!

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Never mess with the penguins!
    Oh boy! Nightmares of my time in grammar school. Beaten with metal name plates on their desks, smacked with the 3' pointer and paddled by Sister Mary O'Toole's "Board of Education" and I was a good kid. Want to see me lose it? Tell me I have to write, I will not talk during a fire drill, 500 times.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    Oh boy! Nightmares of my time in grammar school. Beaten with metal name plates on their desks, smacked with the 3' pointer and paddled by Sister Mary O'Toole's "Board of Education" and I was a good kid. Want to see me lose it? Tell me I have to write, I will not talk during a fire drill, 500 times.
    Not a parochial school ex-inmate...but I may have taken a few shots from teachers during my formative years. (I generally tried to keep such from my parents so as not to get two more sets of same at home.)

Varnished paddles. In the principles office then again at home. I should have learned quicker not to hang out with the principal’s kid.
    Now the preachers daughter...well thats a whole different story.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List