Page 1653 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 65311531553160316431651165216531654165516631703175321532653 ... LastLast
Results 16,521 to 16,530 of 35378

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

People are fickle.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Official anthem of the Covid-19 era:

There's nothing civil about this war.

Nothing to see here, move along.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

It's all going to the dogs.

It was a conspiracy all along.

Name:  91829787_10222781409622532_8743916763063779328_o-2.jpg
Views: 1586
Size:  57.5 KB
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    It's all going to the dogs.
    In my 'hood lately I've seen a number of dogs who are ready for their owners to go back to work and stop taking them on walks.

My wife and I chatted, from a social-distancing-approved distance, about this very thing. This lady was on her 2nd long walk of the day and the poor dog looked tired and ready to retire to the couch (was a middle-aged-looking golden retriever).

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    In my 'hood lately I've seen a number of dogs who are ready for their owners to go back to work and stop taking them on walks.
    Our poor dog has never had much stamina. We pretty much quit going for walks in the park because he couldn't keep up. We took him in when he was about seven years old and we suspect he was likely the product of puppy mill inbreeding (white standard poodle). He has been a great companion but now he is fourteen and is content with laying in front of the patio door and wait for us to come back, so now we are getting back to walking in the park.

A suspected Covid-19 male patient was lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appeared and gave him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbled from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replied, "I don't know, sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet." He struggled to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcame her embarrassment and pulled back the covers. She raised his gown, held his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looked very closely and said, "There's nothing wrong with them, sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulled off his oxygen mask, smiled at her and said, "thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: are - my - test - results - back?"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Corona virus mitigation.

User Tag List