Page 947 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 447847897937945946947948949957997104714471947 ... LastLast
Results 9,461 to 9,470 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

“Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Remember when gas was cheap enough the dollar dial didn't spin like a top and you could actually stop it on an even dollar amount? And also when gas pumps had dials? And you paid with cash? And had to go inside the store to do so?

Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Remember when gas was cheap enough the dollar dial didn't spin like a top and you could actually stop it on an even dollar amount? And also when gas pumps had dials? And you paid with cash? And had to go inside the store to do so?

Actually, I can remember a little of that.

I still go inside and pay, whether cash or card. Some stations the bank will take out a ridiculous hold (like $100+) when you swipe your card at the pump, so I go inside and pre-pay to avoid that problem.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Pepperidge Farm's recollection and reach only goes so far:

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Pepperidge Farm's recollection and reach only goes so far:
    https://youtu.be/N5DC5cIbKUU
    That one makes me chuckle every time I see it.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post

Yeah. It sucked.

I don't even remember where it was but I was on a road trip in the middle of nowhere and had to stop at the only gas station for 100 miles. They still had the old pumps with the dials that you had to pay before you could use. Place was a complete shithole so I only put down enough cash to get me to the next gas station rather than fill up and have to go back inside for my change.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Remember when most guns had a dial thing we that you had to prefill with six rounds for them to work. Also in most places you couldn’t carry them. Some guns had clips or magazines, who can remember?

Three bucks of gas into a V eight - ten gallons and some did it for you.

Hell, I remember when gas was under a dollar and they came out and pumped it for you and washed your window.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

User Tag List