Page 770 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 27067072076076876977077177278082087012701770 ... LastLast
Results 7,691 to 7,700 of 35316

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    OK, you win. I'd do it too, but after you say it I look a poser to try to claim it...

Enjoy!

pat

Site Supporter
    By the way, when I was in Japan, the 7-11s had octipus tenticles hanging out of the broth, on display....Did it. Also had octipus sashimi on a green salad at a high end restaraunt...Did it. Have not done the whole live one yet...but will do...gotta show that She Who Must Be Obeyed is not as in charge of my gustatory challenges as she thinks she is. I hear that freshly killed lobster (1-5 minutes) is sugarly sweet. Over 5 is less...damnit...I really think I am jelous not being able to try it in my travels yet....

Sorry if I appear to to be competitive, it really isn't an issue for me...But I do love eatng new and different food....

Bueno suarte , Guano Loco...

ETA: I am far more disturbed that the youtube obligatory ad is Taco Bell, than I am about octipus...

pat
    Last edited by UNM1136; 09-29-2018 at 01:15 AM.

Site Supporter
    I've eaten a lot of crazy stuff in my travels, but never anything still alive. Zero interest.
    Uncooked octopus is inedibly chewy, IMO. Freshly dispatched lobster sashimi is excellent, however.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Seems like it could be a useful standard hunting technique to throw non-air-breathing, non-land-mobile prey onto whatever dry land or large floaty thing happens to be handy, and then go back for it once it dies. Just misapplied in the case of the kayak.
    They are more land mobile than you think

And I'm sure the rabbit people in the photo with their child perched on the rail are among those who recoil in absolute horror at the mere mention of a firearm anywhere in their neighborhood. Probably watching a gay/lesbian/transgender/cross-dresser/vegan parade of those who identify as asexual sparrows.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

George:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

User Tag List