Page 689 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 18958963967968768868969069169973978911891689 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Looks like a great way to really bolster those lead levels.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Here's a bird yelling into a cup. No, I don't know what the context is.

"Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Cook bacon, use a gun, start a fire, drive stick. Clean a fucking lint trap...
    I was the top student in Driver's Ed the day we put the simulators in stick shift mode. The teacher could not believe my score but he didn't know that I had been driving my Dad's CJ-2A since I was twelve and a motorcycle since 10
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I was the top student in Driver's Ed the day we put the simulators in stick shift mode. The teacher could not believe my score but he didn't know that I had been driving my Dad's CJ-2A since I was twelve and a motorcycle since 10
    I know how to drive stick, but I'm not very good at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Simulator? Your driver's ed teacher didn't throw you into a beat to shit 1991 Taurus, pop a mystery pill, and tell you stories of kicking Egyptian ass on his last deployment while you did whatever you wanted behind the wheel? You got screwed dude.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by scjbash View Post
    Simulator? Your driver's ed teacher didn't throw you into a beat to shit 1991 Taurus, pop a mystery pill, and tell you stories of kicking Egyptian ass on his last deployment while you did whatever you wanted behind the wheel? You got screwed dude.
    Pretty much this, except mine was a primer gray cavalier. Drivers ed teacher sat back and read the paper while we cruised the county.

Site Supporter
    My driver's ed teacher (Richmond, VA area in 1988ish) was an eagle-eyed rules-oriented harpy. She was focused on our driving the entire time and made the experience stressful as hell. There was no such thing as a simulator at that school (Driver's Ed was part of the Gym/Health class).

As for driving a stick, I learned to drive on an automatic, but my first car was a '72 Beetle. Most of my cars, including two of the three I currently own (one of which is my DD) have been sticks. Not that I wouldn't mind an auto, I just keep finding good deals on manual shift vehicles.

Let's see...
    1972 VW Beetle 1990-1997
    1993 Toyota Paseo 1997-2002
    1997 Toyota 4Runner 2002-Present
    2003 Toyota Camry 2006-2010
    2013 Ford Focus hatchback 2013-Present

Intermixed with those are 3 automatics, one of which my wife brought to the marriage. I taught her to drive a stick when we bought the 4Runner. She prefers auto, but is comfortable with a manual shift (you thought I was going to say she's comfortable with the stick didn't you).

Oh, and I can cook bacon, start a fire, and clean a lint trap (and change a diaper). I'm a regular Renaissance Man.

Chris

The hell is a driver's ed simulator? Like they make you play Project Cars or something before you go out?

The hell is a stick shift? Is that like a cotton gin?
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    The hell is a stick shift? Is that like a cotton gin?
    I can not only use a manual transmission, I learned on a '3 on the tree'
    Name:  FY8ABNZILQTGBQZ.LARGE.jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  26.7 KB

User Tag List