Page 641 of 3529 FirstFirst ... 14154159163163964064164264365169174111411641 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 35287

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    My grandmother used to drive one of those...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    My grandmother used to drive one of those...
    Everybody's grandmother did. Mine had one of roughly the same color.

FWIW, it was a nice driving car and I was tempted to buy it when she moved into an assisted car facility and no longer needed a car.

Chris

You could restate that meme as "Whatever car you grandmother drove from 1990-2005 can hold so much probable cause."

E.g. Buick LeSaber, Mercury Grand Marquis, Ford Crown Victoria, Chevrolet Impalla, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    You could restate that meme as "Whatever car you grandmother drove from 1990-2005 can hold so much probable cause."

E.g. Buick LeSaber, Mercury Grand Marquis, Ford Crown Victoria, Chevrolet Impalla, etc.
    Good thing my own ride is an ‘86.

I’m here to tell you thar the difference between "a classic!" and "dope-dealing, property crime shitbird" is aftermarket rims.

Stock wheels and no orange peel? You can drive an ‘86 lincoln through favela norte without getting pulled. But my boxing friend who has 18" rims on her ‘84 Caddy? She cant drive across the Fred Meyer parking lot without attracting a patrol unit.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post

Easy on the *Impalas fella.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    citation that it was improvised? I can't find one.
    Hmm. I can't remember where I read or saw that. Maybe it wasn't improvised exactly, but what I'm remembering is that young man playing the date had no idea what was going to happen, and I was done in one take. Which seems plausible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Site Supporter
    Now if they'd only come up with a similar chart for car trunks.
    Name:  Bodies.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  45.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by fuse View Post
    Hmm. I can't remember where I read or saw that. Maybe it wasn't improvised exactly, but what I'm remembering is that young man playing the date had no idea what was going to happen, and I was done in one take. Which seems plausible.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    I found a blooper reel on uboob, that would make it seem like there were at least 2 takes.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    ...and you have to remove the right side engine mount to change the alternator belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Now if they'd only come up with a similar chart for car trunks.
    Name:  Bodies.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  45.3 KB
    I know I’m going to hell anyway but that was the funniest thing I’ve seen this month. I literally busted out laughing here on the couch.

User Tag List