Page 570 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 7047052056056856957057157258062067010701570 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Not particularly funny to me, personally. Lot of people have died from falling rocks, it's not like it was his/her fault.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Not particularly funny to me, personally. Lot of people have died from falling rocks, it's not like it was his/her fault.
    I had a friend in school, used to laugh hysterically when ever he saw anyone get hurt. Not just the Darwin injuries, but not at fault type injuries as well.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Guy survives the eruption only to be killed by an enormous flying rock, then he becomes the laughing stock of the Internet 2,000 years later.... Dude just didn't have a lot of luck.

Attachment 26698

How would you feel if you knew your death was going to be hilarious enough that people would laugh about it two millennia after the fact?
    It's only hilarious if it's a coyote trying to catch a roadrunner.

On a side note, I've been to Pompeii and it's an odd feeling. Not eerie, really, it's too pretty for that. Not creepy. Just...odd.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Guy survives the eruption only to be killed by an enormous flying rock, then he becomes the laughing stock of the Internet 2,000 years later.... Dude just didn't have a lot of luck.

Attachment 26698

How would you feel if you knew your death was going to be hilarious enough that people would laugh about it two millennia after the fact?
    Murphious, the Roman name?
    As Socrates said, Defecatous Occurous.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    It's only hilarious if it's a coyote trying to catch a roadrunner.

On a side note, I've been to Pompeii and it's an odd feeling. Not eerie, really, it's too pretty for that. Not creepy. Just...odd.
    Pompeii is amazing. Not only for the "odd feeling", as you aptly put it...but for the "modern" way they lived and thought, and just how much like "us" they were in the conduct of their lives. Truly an enlightening experience.

The images we took that day are some of the most indelibly fixed in my memory.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Attachment 26698

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Wileus Coyotus.

And I believe you mean Cicero, Socrates didn't speak Latin. (But by all accounts he was a badass on the battlefield.)
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

-Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

"So, I guess this is what they mean by 'between the rock and the hard place'."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Also, according to Google Translate, "accidit stercore".
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List