Page 534 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 3443448452453253353453553654458463410341534 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 35376

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    ^^^Anyone who has ever owned a cat, or had children, knows there are exceptions to that rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I've never had a cat unroll toilet paper, and I've had a bunch of cats.

Name:  IMG_2489.jpg
Views: 995
Size:  47.5 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

someone needs some toys, or a scratching post, or a friend, or some xanax.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post

Oyea. #truth . Plus; Dart.
    I don't really know my old Mopars, but I was pretty sure everything about that car was Datsun 510, or more likely video game screen capture of something like a 510 because the tail lights aren't 510. I did own a coupe once. What year Dart?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I don't really know my old Mopars, but I was pretty sure everything about that car was Datsun 510, or more likely video game screen capture of something like a 510 because the tail lights aren't 510. I did own a coupe once. What year Dart?
    Growing up we had a Dodge Dart and a Ford Falcon, and I was betting that was a Falcon.

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    Growing up we had a Dodge Dart and a Ford Falcon, and I was betting that was a Falcon.
    I had an old Datsun 510 that was the same model year and color as this one, best as I can recall. I think I sold it in 1978 or 9.

Great vehicle until the fan went through the radiator one night on the way home from playing cards with the boys.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Hmmm. I could be wrong. I was thinking ‘66 GT.

Now that I’m looking closer, maybe the Ford Falcon is more likely.

It’s surprisingly hard to tell. Will the real sausage gravy-getter please stand up?

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I had an old Datsun 510 that was the same model year and color as this one, best as I can recall. I think I sold it in 1978 or 9.

Great vehicle until the fan went through the radiator one night on the way home from playing cards with the boys.

That had to be for undercover work. Every guy I knew in college that had a 210 or 510 was perpetually stoned. Their garages smelled like a weird combo of motor oil and Mary Jane!

Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    That had to be for undercover work. Every guy I knew in college that had a 210 or 510 was perpetually stoned. Their garages smelled like a weird combo of motor oil and Mary Jane!
    I will only say that my ownership preceded my career in LE by a couple of years. Other than that, it's all a blur.
    Last edited by blues; 04-22-2018 at 12:22 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    someone needs some toys, or a scratching post, or a friend, or some xanax.
    That someone has all of the above (minus the xanax), but that someone is a kitten. very much in love with trying out her claws on everything and everyone, much to our delight.

Name:  IMG_2439.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  37.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2463.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  47.3 KB

Name:  IMG_2478.jpg
Views: 950
Size:  54.3 KB
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Name:  1973_datsun_510+rear_passenger_side.jpg
Views: 1316
Size:  73.5 KB

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...n-datsun-240z/

I think this is closer than any of the domestics that have been posted.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List