Page 503 of 3517 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 35162

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  81841C8E-F9B0-4BF5-90F3-088223EBC652.jpeg
Views: 1023
Size:  63.5 KB

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    "Destined for greatness" would not have been my impression.

Name:  IMG_20180404_215815.jpg
Views: 944
Size:  65.6 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter
    Name:  i4oio6.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  48.2 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

^^^terror is as terror does...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    But they lived, because General Patton was tearing the BAR gunner a new one for being unshaven...
    Last edited by Drang; 04-05-2018 at 09:34 AM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer81 View Post
    Name:  81841C8E-F9B0-4BF5-90F3-088223EBC652.jpeg
Views: 1023
Size:  63.5 KB
    There is a TFB (firearms blog) or someone video of a back pack full of thick paper and texts stopping pistol and 223 and 7.62x39 rounds. They even found the steel penetrator of the 7.62 in one of the texts.

Anybody have a girl child? When mine was young, I had so many of those little pony dolls - wow!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Name:  i4oio6.jpg
Views: 1151
Size:  48.2 KB
    At the risk of being a killjoy, as @Tamara has correctly pointed out this morning (View From The Porch: Same planet, different worlds...), it does not, in fact, seem to be the case that the media are sweeping this under the rug. Also, she claimed to be "Persian", so was she Muslim?

They may have shut up about right-wing white men in MAGA hats and moved on to speculating about motivation, but they can hardly pretend this one didn't happen.
    (OTOH, it has moved down to the fifth item in my Google News feed, so it may fade pretty fast, compared to "NY Police shot disturbed black man who turned out to be holding a length of pipe, not a gun.")
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    At the risk of being a killjoy, as @Tamara has correctly pointed out this morning (View From The Porch: Same planet, different worlds...), it does not, in fact, seem to be the case that the media are sweeping this under the rug. Also, she claimed to be "Persian", so was she Muslim?

They may have shut up about right-wing white men in MAGA hats and moved on to speculating about motivation, but they can hardly pretend this one didn't happen.
    (OTOH, it has moved down to the fifth item in my Google News feed, so it may fade pretty fast, compared to "NY Police shot disturbed black man who turned out to be holding a length of pipe, not a gun.")
    FWIW... I've always found claims of "Persian" to mean "Pre-Ayatollah Iranian" or "Shah-ranian".. Sample size of a dozen or so. /ignorance
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I can call myself Carthaginian too if I want, doesn't make it accurate. There has not been a Persian empire for eons, it's a craphole called "Iran" now, and that would make her Iranian.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

My life summed up in memes

User Tag List