Page 421 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 3213714114194204214224234314715219211421 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 35382

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  Leaving Work.jpg
Views: 993
Size:  10.4 KB
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    *twitch*
    1) is she gonna shoot his ear off?
    b) that AR has a mag in the well already, it looks like.
    iii) at least his booger hook is off the bang switch.
    *twitch*
    They can't all be Cory and Erika.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAKevin View Post
    They can't all be Cory and Erika.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by schüler View Post
    Tumescence is too 'obvious' a factor. Let's go with the other state, say, documented ED...
    Ha! One would be an aggravating factor for the judge, the other for the defendant.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglefrq View Post
    What's a Kel-Tec owner supposed to do?

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Actually, I'm curious about that as well. When I was in NYC this summer, there were a number of "ladies" walking around Broadway with nothing but a thong and body paint. Apparently this is normal and accepted there.
    Going topless is legal in NYC. The New York Daily News described the body paint displays in Times Square thusly:

An out-of-control influx of near-naked women jockeying for tips has turned Times Square into the XXX-Roads of the World — shocking children and incensing legions of tourists and New Yorkers alike.

The expanding cadre of topless talent — wearing only a thong, a thin layer of paint and a smile — fight it out with the usual cast of amateur Buzz Lightyears and Spider-Men for souvenir photographs at $10 to $20 a pop.

“It’s inappropriate,” fumed Odessa Leitch, 38, watching the provocative parade of ladies with her 12-year-son and 3-year-old daughter at her side.

“Oooh,” added her stunned son, Tyler George, “there are little kids around here.”

Last summer, random Saturday tallies of near-naked women in the area found 21 working between May 24 and Aug. 2. This year, between May 30 and July 14, their numbers nearly doubled to 40 as the line between tasteful nudity and blatant exhibitionism became ever blurrier.

Most of the ladies, in a patriotic show of pulchritude, sport the American flag across their breasts — but a growing number of critics aren’t saluting their multicolored mammaries.

Gripers says the women are shakedown artists, aggressively trying to collect a tip in return for a brief Broadway photo op.

“I understand New York is all about self-expression,” said Parfait Mutimura, a New York banker who objected to the topless troupe working Saturday.

“But there are a lot of kids out here,” he said. “They could keep these women in a different spot, away from the Disney characters, but they wouldn’t make as much money. That’s what this is about, right?”

Even the Naked Cowboy has seen enough.

“There’s so many boobs,” sighed Robert John Burck, “you don’t look at them anymore.”
    You know shit got real when I guy that calls himself "The Naked Cowboy" is fed up.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Is there a contest? What's the prize?
    A Kel-Tec. But then you'd have to start drinking your own pee.

When he starts going speed bag on the fun bags THEN shit will have gotten real.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Vending Machine Operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    What's a Kel-Tec owner supposed to do?
    Fold it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Josh Runkle; 01-11-2018 at 05:41 PM.

User Tag List