Page 227 of 3540 FirstFirst ... 1271772172252262272282292372773277271227 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 35392

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Kansas City thought it would be nice to plant up the Plaza with Bradford Pears. Which unfortunately smell like backstage at a Village People concert when in bloom.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Kansas City thought it would be nice to plant up the Plaza with Bradford Pears. Which unfortunately smell like backstage at a Village People concert when in bloom.
    Dare I ask what the backstage at a Village People concert smells like and how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    Dare I ask what the backstage at a Village People concert smells like and how do you know?
    It smells like Bradford pears.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    It smells like Bradford pears.
    I sense sour grapes...
    Last edited by blues; 04-13-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I sense sour grapes...
    Plums maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

total thread derailment due to that picture...

Was a NJ gun law seminar the other night, and as most of you probably know we're 15 round max state.

New Jersey prohibits the manufacture, transportation, shipment, sale or disposal of any large capacity ammunition magazine, unless the magazine is intended to be used for authorized military or law enforcement purposes.1 New Jersey defines “large capacity ammunition magazine” as a box, drum, tube or other container which is capable of holding more than 15 rounds of ammunition to be fed continuously and directly into a semi-automatic firearm
    Now, since NJ's courts LOVE to do strict interpretation of the law when it comes to screwing us without lube, it turns out that have to follow that same sword when we go to un-screw us. What does that all mean? Well, a guy asked the other night, what about a belt fed. According to strict reading of the law, a belt fed semi-auto firearm can be fed by a belt holding GREATER than 15 rounds. You only run afoul of the law if you stick it in any form of container! So that Gentle Giant is fully complaint with NJ law as shown, assuming that weapon is semi-auto.

I fucking love this state's stupidity.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    total thread derailment due to that picture...

Was a NJ gun law seminar the other night, and as most of you probably know we're 15 round max state.

Now, since NJ's courts LOVE to do strict interpretation of the law when it comes to screwing us without lube, it turns out that have to follow that same sword when we go to un-screw us. What does that all mean? Well, a guy asked the other night, what about a belt fed. According to strict reading of the law, a belt fed semi-auto firearm can be fed by a belt holding GREATER than 15 rounds. You only run afoul of the law if you stick it in any form of container! So that Gentle Giant is fully complaint with NJ law as shown, assuming that weapon is semi-auto.

I fucking love this state's stupidity.

Back to your regularly scheduled program.
    And this is why.....

After living 49 years in that overcrowded cesspool, we escaped to NH!

Punch out when you can Huf!

Last edited by CSW; 04-14-2017 at 05:58 AM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Site Supporter
    Name:  a-pictures-242.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  52.9 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Saw this earlier on FB Militry Police WTF moments. Im still laughing.

Name:  IMG_0455.JPG
Views: 1189
Size:  99.1 KB

User Tag List