Page 1255 of 3537 FirstFirst ... 2557551155120512451253125412551256125712651305135517552255 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,550 of 35362

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Somebody here wants this for their house...
    It would go great with the doormat my buddy got me for Christmas about 10 years ago.
    https://www.amazon.com/HIGH-COTTON-D...dp/B00020O572/
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    They could be twins.

Yeah, until you hear them speak and realize Walter's puppet master can make him come up with coherent thoughts.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    But chimps do have opposable thumbs...
    Not even if they're on Capitol Hill...
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    ...or if you make the mistake of loaning a pilot a common screwdriver to "just tighten up a panel screw."
    Last edited by MistWolf; 08-24-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    ...or if you make the mistake of loaning a pilot a common screwdriver to "just tighten up a panel screw."
    I feel like there's a story there, that would be awesome to hear.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I want these shirts. May the Collective help me find them? (My preliminary search is coming up OOS everywhere.)
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Since control + V stands for “paste”, that could make for some icky euphemisms.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I want these shirts. May the Collective help me find them? (My preliminary search is coming up OOS everywhere.)
    There's a bunch on etsy. Amazon too.

Search Google "copy paste t shirt baby"

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Daddy-M...a-570372383223

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6518326...CABEgIlX_D_BwE
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

I think there was some corrupted data with this one.

Attachment 41680
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    I think there was some corrupted data with this one.

Attachment 41680
    Merged formatting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List