Page 1117 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 1176171017106711071115111611171118111911271167121716172117 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,170 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Damn skippy.

<---- works weekends
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    When my friends ask me why I work weekends, I just text them pictures of the beaches where I am overnighting. It shuts them up pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    When my friends ask me why I work weekends, I just text them pictures of the beaches where I am overnighting. It shuts them up pretty quick.
    One of the reasons I like my current "work" schedule; I get to go to the club range during the day time when there is NO ONE ELSE THERE. It's not an exaggeration to say I've been there from 9am to 2pm and not see another soul. Sometimes I'll pack lunch on days like that and it's just GLORIOUS.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    One of the reasons I like my current "work" schedule; I get to go to the club range during the day time when there is NO ONE ELSE THERE. It's not an exaggeration to say I've been there from 9am to 2pm and not see another soul. Sometimes I'll pack lunch on days like that and it's just GLORIOUS.
    It’s a beautiful thing! There is nothing like having the range to yourself! At the most I see one other person on the pistol range on the days I go.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I have a similar schedule (generally 6am-2pm, sometimes 4am-12pm). While my club's range is virtually never empty (too many BOC's), it's seldom busy when I go.

Yesterday, I went to the local public shotgun clays range during the "work day" and had the Wobble stand all to myself. I shot three rounds in less time it takes to shoot 1 round with participants.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    It’s a beautiful thing! There is nothing like having the range to yourself! At the most I see one other person on the pistol range on the days I go.
    There's also the aspect of, the more members I meet on the shooting line, the more I dislike. Too many incidences of unsafe gun handling from the "been shootin' fer yeers!" age bracket.

Name:  EFCAE66C-9E6E-4A0B-A35D-0CDA4046BCE5.jpeg
Views: 1147
Size:  81.6 KB
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Name:  FB_IMG_1559342635616.jpg
Views: 975
Size:  28.7 KB

Name:  tumblr_psc9gfGeIs1s6lzfwo1_500.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  28.7 KB
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

User Tag List