Page 1069 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 69569969101910591067106810691070107110791119116915692069 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,690 of 35320

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by nwhpfan View Post
    And why is this? I had one on my way to work. They're delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

WTF is a bang (drink)?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    WTF is a bang (drink)?
    https://bang-energy.com/

The latest "fad" energy drink. Seemed to come out of nowhere (with some crazy flavors... Champagne?? Rainbow Unicorn??) and IMO it is really giving Monsters a run for their money.

The new Ultra Paradise Monster is really good, though. I'd call it a sour green apple flavor but my taste buds may be damaged from years and years of ghost pepper hot sauce LOL
    "A man's character is his fate."

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    WTF is a bang (drink)?
    I was leery of asking. I wasn’t sure that I wanted to know the answer. Some things can’t be unlearned.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by J0hnny View Post
    sad part is, this level of motherly dipshittery describes my niece perfectly. her "baby" is nothing more than a fashion accessory for her. I could say more but beyond this, I'm afraid the number of "naughty" words would exceed useful ones, such that even the most hardened sailor would blush.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

FIFY :)

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    I could say more but beyond this, I'm afraid the number of "naughty" words would exceed useful ones, such that even the most hardened sailor would blush, and it would all be searchable on the internet.

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

" La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

User Tag List