Page 1034 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 3453493498410241032103310341035103610441084113415342034 ... LastLast
Results 10,331 to 10,340 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    This thread's title provides the warning: EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

You were warned before opening it.

Poli-sci cartoons are by their very nature, regardless of their Left/Right orientation, hilarious and many of us enjoy them for that reason. I―counting myself amongst that number―always get a chuckle out of them even when they are posted by others whose political 'slant' is opposite mine. If you can't laugh at yourself, your political 'lean' and views that oppose yours, and life in general then it makes for a very dull and unfulfilling life if you ask me (and, yes, I know that you didn't).
    I'm not talking about political memes that are being posted. Those are memes. This is the meme thread. I'm talking about the people that are arguing politics IN THE MEME THREAD (See I can use caps lock, increase text size, add bold and colored letters too)

If you want to argue politics and how much you hate Trump or how you love him so much that you'd drag your nuts through a mile of broken glass to hear him fart through a walkie talkie, there are threads for that.

This thread is for memes.

Attachment 36546

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    I'm not talking about political memes that are being posted. Those are memes. This is the meme thread. I'm talking about the people that are arguing politics IN THE MEME THREAD (See I can use caps lock, increase text size, add bold and colored letters too)

If you want to argue politics and how much you hate Trump or how you love him so much that you'd drag your nuts through a mile of broken glass to hear him fart through a walkie talkie, there are threads for that.

This thread is for memes.
    The two (that is, political memes and political discourse) are largely inseparable; it's nature of the beast. No need to get all wrapped around the axle.

It is nice to see, however, that you can use all of the keyboard/digital-editing functions that you described. Thanks for sharing your victory with us.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    The DC cess-pool never disappoints when it comes to entertainment does it?
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

The two (that is, political memes and political discourse) are largely inseparable; it's nature of the beast. No need to get all wrapped around the axle.

It is nice to see, however, that you can use all of the keyboard/digital-editing functions that you described. Thanks for sharing your victory with us.
    There are threads for discussing and debating politics. This is the meme thread. Memes making fun of democrats, republicans, liberals, and conservatives are welcome here.

This is the meme thread. Post dank memes.

Attachment 36550

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  123_1.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  60.7 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    There are threads for discussing and debating politics. This is the meme thread. Memes making fun of democrats, republicans, liberals, and conservatives are welcome here.

This is the meme thread. Post dank memes.
    Then you might be better served by using the 'report' button for those committing such perceived 'violations' instead of whining and telling others to ''GTFO''.
    Last edited by the Schwartz; 03-25-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Site Supporter
    Name:  Hillary.jpg
Views: 2273
Size:  83.7 KB

Then you might be better served by using the 'report' button for those committing such perceived 'violations' instead of whining and telling others to ''GTFO''.
    I'm sorry but I can't hear you over the sound of you not posting memes in response.

Attachment 36554

User Tag List