Page 3538 of 3538 FirstFirst ... 25383038343834883528353635373538
Results 35,371 to 35,373 of 35373

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

We had one when I was in HS. We had a regular toilet and a claw bathtub in the house. The out house was used when the indoor toilet was in use. One summer my dad gave us a project to dig a new hole for a septic tank. No vault was to be installed, just a large hole. We did that and the regular septic tank overflow problem was solved. I'm not sure if there was no pumping service available or my dad was just using free labor to solve the problem.

We're on septic and drain field here but the county requires an inspection every 3 years.. Anyway, I know about outhouses. Arizona 1964.
    Last edited by Borderland; 04-23-2024 at 07:25 PM.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  IMG_4940.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  36.0 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Many ages ago, when Ronald Magus was in the White House, I spent a couple of summers in Colorado way out in the middle of nowhere to assist my aunt & uncle with building their cabin.
    They had a cluster of popup campers to stay in, but at the time, the restroom was "take the shovel & tp, then go over that ridge".
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List