Page 609 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 10950955959960760860961061161965970911091609 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

If this is a dark chapter we gotta turn the pages back a few to see the real serious shit.

There's a way to not have any of this drama happen to your criminal ass in the first place, don't smuggle yourself past armed borders. It's like me being all pissed if I don't get handed free beer and strudel if I illegally sneak into Germany.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Not for laughs... Not feeling funny after watching the news today...

Ya! But a democrat did this. Elian Gonzalez

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 996
Size:  52.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This is, no shit, a dark chapter in US history. Say what you will about the border, using kids like this is fucked up.
    You mean the foreign nationals who intentionally bring their kids (or in some cases kids they rented) to avoid detention and prosecution for committing a crime ?

People get arrested for crimes all over the U.S. and if no family are availible to take custody of their kids the kids go to CPS. It happens every day.

Name:  tight-hole.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  46.8 KB
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

- William Pitt the Younger

Vending Machine Operator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Name:  2DC60A86-F43B-4C51-A36D-E19F301A9150.jpg
Views: 1109
Size:  51.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damnit! I just became a member and already want to change my username!

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    You mean the foreign nationals who intentionally bring their kids (or in some cases kids they rented) to avoid detention and prosecution for committing a crime ?

People get arrested for crimes all over the U.S. and if no family are availible to take custody of their kids the kids go to CPS. It happens every day.
    Agreed. And I can't remember anyone I ever worked with being happy to see it happen. It was always one of the worst things about entries, warrants, searches conducted at a residence with small children present.

It pisses me off royally how the media can make it out like those conducting these operations are heartless.

I don't envy any of you tasked with taking care of business in the current environment.

Apologies for not having something humorous to contribute.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post

Please don't take my comment as defending the migrants or attacking those that are dealing with the sitation. No matter how you slice it sucks for those in enforcement and for the kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List