Page 1133 of 3533 FirstFirst ... 1336331033108311231131113211331134113511431183123316332133 ... LastLast
Results 11,321 to 11,330 of 35321

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4 KJV

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    I knew a kid in HS who lost an eye to an errantly thrown shirken.
    At lunch he would sometimes take out his prosthetic, put it in his mouth and "look" out through his lips, much to the disgust of girls sitting nearby.
    He'd also covertly set the prosthetic just barely in its socket, then smack the back of his head causing the glass eye to pop out and go flying down the table - again to the disgust of the girls sitting nearby.
    Of course his nickname was; "Popeye".

I know another guy who lost an eye as the result of a high-speed collision with another player in the outfield at a softball game. He changed his call-sign to 1-I.

(Do pictures of bad asses count as memes?)
    Cpl. Kyle Carpenter (USMC Ret., MOH) has the Purple Heart in one of his prosthetic eyes.
    Attachment 38913

GySgt Nick Popaditch (USMC Ret.) has the Marine Corps emblem in one of his prosthetic eyes.
    Attachment 38914

Lt. Cdr. Dan Crenshaw (SEAL USN Ret.) has a Trident in one of his prosthetic eyes.
    Attachment 38915
    Love the idea, kinda creeped out by the "one of his prosthetic eyes." After some thought I realize that guys the need prosthetic eyes may have more than one prosthetic eye, but the initial response was....different.

pat

Name:  #jumpagainsttrump.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  42.0 KB
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Love the idea, kinda creeped out by the "one of his prosthetic eyes." After some thought I realize that guys the need prosthetic eyes may have more than one prosthetic eye, but the initial response was....different.
    I know what you mean. I drafted several posts with that understanding and finally just went with not over explaining what I wanted to say.

One of our Lts. who lost his leg below the knee to a mine in Afghanistan played intramural football at Camp Lejeune. He told me he had a walking leg, a running leg, and a dancing leg. With a wink in his eye he mentioned that the dancing leg was black.

Here's a meme of sorts:
    Attachment 38925
    Last edited by Andy in NH; 06-11-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    o_O

Name:  Screenshot_20190611-180707.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  56.0 KB
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    o_O

Holy cow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    o_O

If my count is right, that's 13 rounds stacked on top of each other... assuming the barrel should be longer I wonder if this is a FA mag dump gone wrong.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    She likes geezers?
    Steely eyed, competent, masculine geezers
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

User Tag List