Page 3540 of 3540 FirstFirst ... 25403040344034903530353835393540
Results 35,391 to 35,399 of 35399

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Name:  440151116_7542670302422731_1116070830416389366_n.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  34.8 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Name:  437068056_10161412359159828_170439279139877697_n.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  43.5 KB
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    When I first moved here my travelling buddy at work told me that distance was measured in 6-packs.
    I told him I'd be doing the driving.
    When we lived in Tennessee, a friend told us about when he found some of his birth family and made the trip to Texas. When they got to Texarkana his wife saw the sign that says "El Paso 900 miles". He said she looked at him and said "I thought El Paso was in Texas?".
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    When we lived in Tennessee, a friend told us about when he found some of his birth family and made the trip to Texas. When they got to Texarkana his wife saw the sign that says "El Paso 900 miles". He said she looked at him and said "I thought El Paso was in Texas?".
    One of the least enjoyable road trips I made was I-10 from Lake Charles to El Paso in one day.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Not long after we moved to Texarkana I went to visit my sister in Chicago. When I got back I had a message on my answering machine to come for a job interview in ElPaso. I remember thinking, "At least I'm not going to Chicago." Then I got out a map and discovered that ElPaso is further from Texarkana than Chicago is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Not long after we moved to Texarkana I went to visit my sister in Chicago. When I got back I had a message on my answering machine to come for a job interview in ElPaso. I remember thinking, "At least I'm not going to Chicago." Then I got out a map and discovered that ElPaso is further from Texarkana than Chicago is.

My dad must have told my brother and myself this story over a hundred times in our childhood. He was a born and raised East texan.

One of his friends from high school ended up taking some form of a sales job with a company based out of chicago. One year they sent him to some place in the south of Texas to do a job. While he was there he received a phone call from the main office in Chicago telling him that when he was done with that particular job he needed to go to a place in the Panhandle. The salesman replied, send someone from the Chicago office. The Chicago office of course said but you're closer you're in Texas. He said, look at a damn map and measure it and tell me who's closer!

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    One of the least enjoyable road trips I made was I-10 from Lake Charles to El Paso in one day.
    Miles and miles of miles and miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    Miles and miles of miles and miles.

Just how freaking huge the USA is just happens to be one of those facts lost on people not from the USA.

"You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List