Page 598 of 3539 FirstFirst ... 9849854858859659759859960060864869810981598 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 35386

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Establishing a space force when we don’t even have bridges and clean water figured out is lending 2018 a very Soviet feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In all fairness we didn’t have bridges or clean water or energy or... figured out during the Cold War either, but we still built SAC and sent a man to the moon.

Not agreeing with the idea till I get some details on what it truly means. We already have a “space force” as part of the USAF. If they execute this as a way to improve national security (better monitoring, better intercept capability,..) while creating jobs and such it could be a good thing. Part of the reason for a multi trillion $$ industry known as high tech can be attributed to the space and missile races. Just cause Trump said it, it’s not all doom and gloom. Pretend it’s JFK saying it if it makes you feel better till you see what those words actually mean. They could also turn it into a giant CF. But again what do those words actually mean??
    Last edited by TAZ; 06-19-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Trump should submit a budget to Congress that diverts all domestic spending to an item listed as: “Construction of the Orbiting Death Star”
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    In all fairness we didn’t have bridges or clean water or energy or... figured out during the Cold War either, but we still built SAC and sent a man to the moon.

Not agreeing with the idea till I get some details on what it truly means. We already have a “space force” as part of the USAF. If they execute this as a way to improve national security (better monitoring, better intercept capability,..) while creating jobs and such it could be a good thing. Part of the reason for a multi trillion $$ industry known as high tech can be attributed to the space and missile races. Just cause Trump said it, it’s not all doom and gloom. Pretend it’s JFK saying it if it makes you feel better till you see what those words actually mean. They could also turn it into a giant CF. But again what do those words actually mean??
    I try not to be mindlessly anti Trump, and you make a good point about the space race. We shall see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Got to have Space Balls to join the Space Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Trump should submit a budget to Congress that diverts all domestic spending to an item listed as: “Construction of the Orbiting Death Star”
    Morning Schmoe (Joe) wold run with that like a dog with a stolen steak.
    And shortly after that, have the Air Force request bids for their next gen fighter, the x-wing.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Which forced me to dig up this clip.

https://youtu.be/RitnM9n0jTY?t=1m45s
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Neither. They come from - Megaforce.

However, judging from their uniforms and grooming standards, I’d say they draw heavily from former NSWC...
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Loose cannons need to be strapped down or jettisoned overboard - before they destroy the ship and everything on it.
    The heads of the leftist exploding.

Lamestream media in total meltdown.

Hollywood going Full Retard.

The GOP trying to decide to fall in line or abandon ship.

Democratic party totally exasperated, on the verge of a complete implosion.

N. Korea situation seemingly improving.

Economy looking good.

The Thin Blue Line being supported & defended to the hilt.

Spending $$$ on defense again.

And perhaps best of all, non-stop "WTF?" entertainment coming from The Swamp.

All I can say is Carry On!

Site Supporter
    I seem to remember a Space Command - subset of Air Force but also accepted transfers from other services - or such was formed in the early 1980s?

User Tag List