Page 1074 of 1074 FirstFirst ... 7457497410241064107210731074
Results 10,731 to 10,740 of 10740

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And you’d deserve it because bagpipes are an abomination and an affront to all hearing organisms.
    Oscar Wilde on bagpipes: "Thank Heaven there is no smell."

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    I've never understood bagpipes at funerals. You feel bad enough for the situation, then you compound it by having to listen to bagpipes.
    They say that if you're Scottish, just hearing the bagpipes can bring tears to your eyes. And if you're not Scottish, hearing the bagpipes can bring tears to your eyes.

Revolver Enabler-in-Chief Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by delphidoc View Post
    I've never understood bagpipes at funerals. You feel bad enough for the situation, then you compound it by having to listen to bagpipes.
    They’re testing to see if the dead guy is really dead.
    You might forget the gas and shells, but you'll never forget the mademoiselles, hinky, dinky, parlez-vous.

Revolver Enabler-in-Chief Stephanie B's Avatar

Damn the iPhone Typos!
    You might forget the gas and shells, but you'll never forget the mademoiselles, hinky, dinky, parlez-vous.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    (Puts Greg on ignore list, harrumphs.)

+1 to that, lad.

And if you can watch & listen to this and you *still* don't like bagpipes, well....there's nothing else I can do to help, you heathen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXm8JdC4k4c

Buncha uncouth soulless troglodytes here.

I love the bagpipes, and the Irish uilleann pipes too, but appreciation of ancient music and its instruments ain't for everybody, apparently. Maybe ya gotta have some Scots-Irish blood in ya.
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Name:  AOC.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  40.8 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
    #TWTWB

Name:  Mueller.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  17.1 KB
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
    #TWTWB

Name:  Waiting for License (Goats).jpg
Views: 17
Size:  35.4 KB
    You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.

^^ you're
    #TWTWB

User Tag List