Page 1193 of 3540 FirstFirst ... 1936931093114311831191119211931194119512031243129316932193 ... LastLast
Results 11,921 to 11,930 of 35399

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Edit, meme thread.
    Friend:
    Name:  as-you-wish.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  35.9 KB
    Last edited by Drang; 07-13-2019 at 07:38 PM.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Site Supporter
    Name:  A10BBDB9-1E36-4D75-BB2E-A774BCD0C82C.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  38.0 KB

Can someone explain this Area 51 nonsense? I don't get it...
    "Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." - R. A. Heinlein

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gtae07 View Post
    Someone created a Facebook group dedicated to storming Area 51 so they could see the aliens, and about half a million people joined.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by gtae07 View Post

https://www.cnet.com/news/750k-peopl...facebook-page/
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    You couldn’t march me into that area at gun point. (Well … maybe at gun point, if it was a 40 or larger.)
    Now I’m not trying to suggest that anything untoward has ever happened at the Groom Lake facility …… However …….

You know, them Rusky Bolsheviks may be a bunch of Godless Commies, but some of the Son’s-a-guns is pretty smart. Iffn you’re buildn’ a bunch of advanced, super secret stuff, ya don’t want them Red varmints sniffin’ through your trash. Ain’t no tellen’ what they might figger out. SO!

Ya don’t take out the trash. Ya digs a big-ol-hole somewhere there on your TOP secret instillation and push that crap into it. And hell, while we’re at it, let’s just put all our trash there. Screw Western Waste. Then you get to noticing that none-a-them pesky EPA cry babies can come out there with their sob stories about carcinogens, and birth defects and other whinny stuff. So, all that “toxic” waste we’ve been paying 5 figures per pound to get rid of ….. SCREW EM’ toss it in the hole!

And then one day, Colonel I want to believe is sitting at the cafe, drinkin’ coffee and eatin” doughnuts and bacon with Colonel We make rocket fuel with the most poisonous compounds in the universe. Colonel Rocket Fuel is lamenting his cost of getting rid of the nasty leftovers of his operation. Colonel UFO grabs the last bacon doughnut and says, “Well hell son, don’t do that. Just bring it up to my place and we’ll take care of it. There’s seminars in exotic locations and stuff we can spend that money on.”

So, over a couple of decades, that ground winds up toxic enough to initiate a time warp. It’s so bad that when Pvt. Johnny All-Star Quarter back, with his 6’4” frame, chiseled chin, blond hair and startling blue eyes, takes a short cut across the back 40 and passes over the dump site, he winds up 3 1/2 ft tall, with gray skin, a large head and lidless almond shaped eyes. He’s basically a humanoid shaped piece of walking cancer. You won’t have to listen to a bunch of complaining for long, because is prognosis is about 10 minutes, or one mile, which ever comes first.

Now I’m sure nothing like that actually happens, but still .... 40 or larger.
    Last edited by Bigguy; 07-14-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Someone created a Facebook group dedicated to storming Area 51 so they could see the aliens, and about half a million people joined.
    Which is especially hilarious because it’s like, “Hey government, we know you’re involved in a cover up. We’re gonna be there to find out the truth 2 months from now, so, you better not do anything to cover it up before then.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post
    Which is especially hilarious because it’s like, “Hey government, we know you’re involved in a cover up. We’re gonna be there to find out the truth 2 months from now, so, you better not do anything to cover it up before then.”

There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Runkle View Post

They actually moved most of the cool stuff from Papoose Mountain to Utah right after the turn of the century.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Ha! My late wife was totally disabled and used a power chair for 10+ years, and required monthly or so tuneups at the local hospital. After an incident where an employee broke things I never left her chair alone in the room, so I’d ride it out to the van to take it home and again to bring it back on discharge.

Sometimes she’d just be there for the day for a quick procedure, and I’d end up riding down to the cafeteria to grab a bite while they worked. I may have freaked out tables of little old ladies a few times by rolling up to a table with my tray, standing up and doing a little palms-up-over-my-head “I’m cured! I’m cured!” dance, but I won’t admit to it.

Hey, dark humor got me through some tough times!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List