Page 701 of 3532 FirstFirst ... 20160165169169970070170270371175180112011701 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 35316

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    Is that a thing? Please tell me that's a thing, ands where I can get one.
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/ero...iaCode=unknown

You could always add it to redbubble. Or you might like the one I linked.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Id laugh then slap my kid...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Some days...

Name:  ill-beat-a-motherfucker-with-another-motherfucker.jpg
Views: 1049
Size:  70.6 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Negative ghost rider

https://www.alamobeer.com/beer

The brewery began production in December 2014, marking the first time since the start of Prohibition in 1919 that a beer named “Alamo” has been produced in the Alamo City.
    King of the Hill is an American animated sitcom created by Mike Judge and Greg Daniels that ran from January 12, 1997 to May 6, 2010

Wrong Alamo beer, but now I kinda want to try it.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - EASILY BUTTHURT KEEP OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Posting final grades for the summer semester. I announce, "Cutoff for an A is an 88." I spend the rest of the day answering e-mails like this [actual screenshot]:

Attachment 29124

I'm paid damn well for being a teacher. Relative to what my colleagues in grade school get paid, my compensation is obscene. But when I have to muster every ounce of professionalism in my being to not respond to the above query from an undergraduate senior engineering student with a warranted level of snark, I don't think I get paid enough.
    Lol!!!

I for-see a change in major from engineering to pre-law for that person. It’s your own fault. You weren’t detailed enough to specify that the average was to be rounded to the nearest whole number. Silly you!!!

And WTF??? 88=A. Darned hippy liberals lowering standards left and right. Back in my day after walking uphill in snow to class I had to get a 93 for an A.

Being sarcastic, in case you haven’t figured it out yet.
    Last edited by TAZ; 08-15-2018 at 10:58 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Back in my day after walking uphill in snow to class I had to get a 93 for an A.
    What kind of touchy-feely school did you go to? The HS I graduated from required a 96 or above for an A.

I'm not kidding. I was only in that school system for the last two years of my public school "career", but I felt it.

Chris
    Last edited by mtnbkr; 08-15-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    And WTF??? 88=A. Darned hippy liberals lowering standards left and right.
    That's self-preservation. Throwing students a bone reduces the number of, "Is there anyway I can get a ____?" pleas at the end of the semester. When you have almost 1000 students a year, fielding those turns into some work.

I have a finite amount of discipline and it takes a lot of effort to not reply to that question with, "Yes - you can invent a fucking time machine, go back to the beginning of the semester, and try giving a shit about your grade." I have five of those pleas sitting in my inbox right now and I only had 60 students this summer.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Vending Machine Operator
    That's self-preservation. Throwing students a bone reduces the number of, "Is there anyway I can get a ____?" pleas at the end of the semester. When you have almost 1000 students a year, fielding those turns into some work.

I have a finite amount of discipline and it takes a lot of effort to not reply to that question with, "Yes - you can invent a fucking time machine, go back to the beginning of the semester, and try giving a shit about your grade." I have five of those pleas sitting in my inbox right now and I only had 60 students this summer.
    I am teaching my first college class this year. 30 kids, Austin Peay State University, sophomore criminal law online course. I’ve taught community college but this is my first university position. Any pointers for a newbie?

State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Ahh... when the education system woefully under prepares you to actually take responsibility for your own success at school.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List