Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Active Shooter Shotgun Bag

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    How do they fit in M-4 pouches ?
    by design:

Name:  mqdefault.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  11.8 KB

As far as the Aimpoint Pros: My agency also just took 20 Eotechs out of service. We replaced them with Aimpoint Pros. Ours are zeroed at 50 yards. With duty ammo ours are shooting quarter sized groups for 5 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by jnc36rcpd View Post
    We just banned EOTech sights and no one (including the rifle instructors) coulkd manage to make hits with my Aimpoint PRO so the shotgun is my only long gun for at least the next month.
    Say more?
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

About a year ago SOCOM put out message about Eotechs losing zeros or shifting at extreme temperature ranges, it's finally making the rounds through a lot of LE agencies and Eotechs are getting banned by quite a few folks. It's probably a good thing, but it's kind of like Serpa holsters, despite years of evidence that there is a serious flaw, nothing happens until it turns into a really big deal and some high speed dudes say it's a problem.
    Last edited by pablo; 03-26-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    About a year ago SOCOM put out message about Eotechs losing zeros or shifting at extreme temperature ranges, it's finally making the rounds through a lot of LE agencies and Eotechs are getting banned by quite a few folks. It's probably a good thing, but it's kind of like Serpa holsters, despite years of evidence that there is a serious flaw, nothing happens until it turns into a really big deal and some high speed dudes say it's a problem.
    Spot on (we finally ditched EO's for Aimpoint H-1's) but I think he was asking about the issue with the Aimpoint PRO.

Spot on (we finally ditched EO's for Aimpoint H-1's) but I think he was asking about the issue with the Aimpoint PRO.
    Reading comprehension is not one my fortes.

Site Supporter
    I am hopeful the Aimpoint PRO problem was a software problem amongst the rifle instructors and myself rather than an issue with the optic. If we didn't have two shifts waiting for the day to continue, I believe we would have been able to zero the optic (or I could have qualified with irons). As it is, with range scheduling, the shotgun will be my only authorized long gun for at least the next month when we have the range again.
    Last edited by jnc36rcpd; 03-26-2016 at 09:04 PM.

..... As it is, with range scheduling, the shotgun will be my only authorized long gun for at least the next month when we have the range again.
    That sucks. I forget sometimes how fortunate I am to have a PD range I can use any day of the year except for Sundays. And range staff that can qualify me just about any of those days as well.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I am hopeful the Aimpoint PRO problem was a software problem amongst the rifle instructors and myself rather than an issue with the optic. If we didn't have two shifts waiting for the day to continue, I believe we would have been able to zero the optic (or I could have qualified with irons). As it is, with range scheduling, the shotgun will be my only authorized long gun for at least the next month when we have the range again.
    Just in case you don't know this already...If the rifle was previously fine and the only that changed was the optic then either the mount, optic or trigger nut ( )needs fixed but you probably have that figured out.

If 25 yards is the only range you have access to and you want a 50 yard zero then adjust the optic for your POI to be 1 1/4" below your POA.

If a 100 yard zero is your goal then set the POI for 1 3/4" below POA at 25 yards.

That'll be close enough for any qualification I could imagine you'd be doing unless you're going past 300 yards until you have time to refine it at full distance.

How do they fit in M-4 pouches ?
    So far they seem to fit in most single and double AR mag pouches. People have had good success using taco pouches and BFG Ten Speed pouches. I've used Tactical Tailor fight light double pouches a lot, and I know they fit in the SOE micro and cop rig pouches. The only pouch I've seen (aside from injection molded and kydex, obviously) that they don't fit in is US Grunt Gear ( there's probably more, but the Q-DC is still new so data is limited).
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 03-27-2016 at 06:35 AM.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

User Tag List