Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ameriglo CS sucks

At this point I think I am going to be buying any further sights through Amazon Prime, at least I can ship them back for free if need be.
    I am the owner of Agile/Training and Consulting
    www.agiletactical.com

All of my Glock pistols wear Ameriglos.. But you're right their actual CS is incompetent. I normally buy them from Optics Planet but they were out so I tried direct.

Ordered sights over the phone.. Week goes by nothing.. I call back, "oh they are on back order will be 2 months." I cancel the order then see a charge on my CC two months later. The lady never canceled my order, charged me without permission then wanted me to mail them back before I saw a refund.

It hurts, I love their sights but that really ticked me off.
    Last edited by GAP; 03-24-2016 at 08:04 PM.

Another vote for going through Optics Planet. I run a cap front sight and plain black rear on all my guns. Never had to deal with them direct.

Had several ameriglo sights broken during use. One was more than 6 months old and they replaced it no questions.

Sucks they messed this up.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Yup. They are definitely not the same Ameriglo I used to deal with.

I placed an order in January that got back ordered and I didn't know it until three weeks later when I called to inquire.

I placed a pretty big order for several people in February and after a couple days a few people changed what they wanted, so I called to see if it shipped yet. Man on the phone said No. Ok. Could you please cancel the whole order and I'll just replace the entire order to save you the trouble of looking up part numbers and patching the original order? Yeah, he'd cancel the order but made no attempt to be polite about it and I got a lot of put-off sarcastic comments that I found to be totally unacceptable from a customer service guy. And this was after I complimented him on the new website. Even though they still need specs on their sights.

I wanted to tell the guy where to stick the sights but they weren't for me so I held my tongue.

I'd rather buy from 10-8. They have nicer sights and you'll never get rude service from them because they don't do service or communication at all!
    Last edited by M2CattleCo; 03-24-2016 at 10:17 PM.

My LGS has twice gotten them cheaper that I could find them online. Then they install them for free, and it's on them if something gets jacked up. Win/win/win for me.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Haggard View Post
    At this point I think I am going to be buying any further sights through Amazon Prime, at least I can ship them back for free if need be.
    This.

I've had nothing short of Outstanding service from them for years.

This is probably the pains of a small company growing and or problems with there vendors. Trust me I get the frustrations but they have always been great to me.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    I wonder if places like this ( quality forums and blogs) have generated so much business that they are simply in over their heads. It seems to happen in the industry all the time re accessories, holsters etc. At some point, demand begins to outstrip supply, manufacturing capacity, QC, etc.

I love their stuff and will likely just go Amazon Prime as well.

Like most others here I've had VG service from them circa 2008 when Hack sent me there for his then *new* Hack FSs.

Wondering if Rick still own's AG & is his very competent assistant Sharon still on board there?

User Tag List