Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EDC Medical Gear

Quote Originally Posted by highready View Post
    That's almost exactly what I've been looking for. Where did you get the IWB loop/adapter for the pouch? I've tried some similar setups with using an ITS EDC kit as well as just a SOFT-W and have yet to find something I'm really happy with.
    I cannibalized the soft loop and small piece of kydex (that I covered in Velcro to be held on place by the BFG belt loop) from an old holster. Shoot Tom (Orionz06) from Dark Star Gear a message. I've had a few people asking about loops to do this mod, and I've been bugging him to offer little loop kits to do so.

As a little more detail why I went this route, the soft pouch keeps it really comfortable to carry. A rigid AIWB holster has to be pretty precisely placed to be comfortable. Being soft, there's a little more leeway for placement. Carrying vertical, particularly with a single soft loop, helps minimize the amount of belt space, which is good cause I carry a lot of stuff. It could be carried anywhere, not just AIWB, but I like being able to access it with either hand.
    Last edited by SpyderMan2k4; 03-23-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    Owner of Aridus Industries. Creator of the Q-DC, CROM, and other fun shotgun stuff.

Anyone happen to have some good size comparison shots of some of the various TQs and/or kits; especially next to, say, an iPhone? It would be nice to know what I'd be getting into, but it's tough to get a feel for the size of these things based on dealer photos.

Far Upper Midwest. Lower Midwest When I Absolutely Have To
    Here you go. Sorry for the poor iPad pic. Both these items ride in a small messenger type bag that is always with me at work. I have more comprehensive kits in each vehicle. For low threat EDC carry, I really dont have anything on my person. Probably a very poor habit.

image ru

User Tag List